You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 7:23pm

Question

Is there any way to atack myself with moroks or similar?Mainly asking because it would be nice to get scalps and no xp

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 7:49pm

:lol:
No scalp from your own corpse
You can kill yourself though and get own trophey

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 8:25am

I think they need to institute xp for trying to avoid xp.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 9:53am

Is there any way to atack myself with moroks or similar?Mainly asking because it would be nice to get scalps and no xp

Hi! You can ask other players to wraith you. Currently there is no wraith that you can lure on yourself.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 10:48am

try this if you want 0 exp http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…rtikul_id=19265

only 7.65d each in the fair

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 3:52pm

He doesn't no just no exp, he wants to get no exp getting many scalps easy way like killing himself.

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 8:57pm

is the elixir availiable to all levels? Where do you get it?
I dont search for a easy way,if theres an elixir fine by me,i will gladly pay for it.
Asked it because i started an account on ru and wanted to make as much progress as possible at level 3, scapls being a big part of it.Dragon blessing can give a pretty boost.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 2:07am

I dont search for a easy way

Then why did you think to get scalps from your own corpse?

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 8:13am

fox face, he doesnt want scalps from himself :lol: he wants to be able to lose fights :wacko:

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 12:03pm

Well, there's that one potion you can drink that kills yourself, Feigned Death Ruse potion or something. Don't have a link but I think it's sold at fairs?

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 3:33pm

fox face, he doesnt want scalps from himself :lol: he wants to be able to lose fights :wacko:

Then he should use Small elixir of courage or Elixir of courage orLarge elixir of courage or Great elixir of courage or even Absolute elixir of courage :shuffle: and he will :pain: :lol:

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 10:40am

god:lol: