You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 7:57pm

Gorbakh's Mace

In Tallars event Gorbakh's Mace

is still stunning people admins need to fix this i got hit 3 time in a row with stars around my head

Name:Tallaar's Rage

EffectsGeneralistLevel 7

Description

Lifespan2hThis item is non-transferableThis item cannot be Ā«frozenĀ»Warriors consumed by Tallaar's Rage rush into battle without any regard for defence.

[*]Blocking does not reduce incoming physical damage;[*]Immunity to stunning from physical attacks.</list>

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 6:43am

the oct witch hat works as well in tallars.. just saying :/
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 2:25pm

I think no stun in talaars means no stun from combo - thirst for blood, great thirst for blood, and bear.

Monday, November 12th 2018, 6:35pm

As fox face said - no stun in NON stun events means JUST stuns from combos - effects, items and such will STILL stun you

have fun :)