You are not logged in.

• "Innos" started this thread

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 7:10pm

horseshoes

Hey!!!

you want to make them transferable so i can sell mine in auction :music:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 8:29pm

Nice try)

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:34pm

What do you mean with that,im sure there would be ppl that bought them

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:34am

Even if some people were able to buy non-transferable items - it's illegal.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 8:03am

Niceeeeee..... This just comfirmed you dont even read what ppl write i wrote make them transferable :wall:

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:16pm

Even if some people were able to buy non-transferable items - it's illegal.

I don't know if you actually didn't read the original post or got too excited to reply that you chose not to read. OP said that they should be made non transferable so it can be sold, not that he is selling right now.

OP, that sounds like a nice idea.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:48pm

Won't happen. They are part of the super prize gambling system where people burn most of their money.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:14pm

Pale Massacre and Inno

Do you know difference between Russian and English mentality? Russian can say less words and mean more, and they underatsnd each other, while English have to hear all the things meant to be said.
When I said "Nice try" of course I meant that horseshoes are rare and super prize hard to get, and Inno wants to get them easily while all other people spend hundreds and thousands of gold to get them. NICE TRY! I hope now you do understand what I mean, if at least this time you don't read only but use your braid too! :stupid:

By the way, if we start making offers that won't happen - then I want to sell my quicksilver, make it transferable please!

Make everything transferable! :wall: :lol:

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:22pm

Also, this idea is stupid, and that's why: as I said already people spend hundrend and thousands of gold to get hoseshoes, so if they become transferable they will cost as much as much gold people spent to get them (thouthands of gold), and who in the world would buy horseshoes only for that much gold if they can get them from chests for same amount of gold and get many other prizes as well? Think about it!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:55pm

Omg how retard are you fox face i still you have not red my post,i said make them transferable so i could sell them you dummy i have 8 gold ones im sure you dont even know that bronze horseshoe is,make as a favor and just dont post your dumb shit you brainless magmar!!! :wall:

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 5:37pm

+ you aint even playing so if it does not effect you dont talk,damn every time i see you in any post im losing brain cells and im sure other ppl are too !!!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 6:28pm

I doubt you had any brain cells Innos :lol:
You stupid human :lol: You want to sell your golden horseshoes, but how much would you charge? And do you think you will be the only one selling them? And why would people buy them from you if they can get them from chests? Why would they ever be transferable if they come from chests and people can get them anyway? You're an idiot Innos, indeed! :wall:

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 6:31pm

If you don't want prizes you can get for your golden horseshowes and that's why you want to ruine chests - just don't open any chest at all!

And even if I don't play, that's only good for me, that means I have life, unlike you!

Now go to forest, forest is your home! :woody:

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 7:00pm

That insult is so 2010!!!

And if you had "Life" you would not play games,but hard to enjoy life if you dont have friends fox face right???
With this attitude and crap you write on other ppl posts wont get you any friend any time soon!!!

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 7:29pm

1. Why would I have friends on humans' side? We're enemies. (I can't be good for everyone even if I try to, it's impossible)
2. You're 100% wrong here about horseshoes. It will ruine chests.

Also... Best prize is rare mount (cerrador and others) people would just buy golden horseshoes from high level who don't need rare mount or have them already, and buy less chests... Do you understand? Why would I buy many chests if I can buy golden horseshoes and have a chance to get rare prize instead? It will ruine chests market.

You must be feeling bad because it's YOUR idea, but the idea itself is bad.