You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:02am

You must have 500 Heavyweight experience!

Dosnt work... 0/500 after rainbows

Its not supposed to work with permanent red weapons,you have to use red 30day weapons or any other weapons of your style

Thank you!
Supposed to or not, I'm not sure, but permanent reds are working fine now.

Same thing happened to me, I did rainy right after the update, and was 0/100. Still 0/100 the next day. After that, I tried again and got the points.
Apparently, we hunted "too early" when the achievement/set points wasn't "activated" yet.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:58am

I hunted yesterday soon after update with permanent red shield, and points added just fine

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 9:37pm

Is it possible to fix the issue with the right clic options on a char name?

Impossible to use them .....

not be able to open the forum is a minor issue, but the right clic on char name, is used all the time.

ty
Is it possible to fix the bug with text link ?

Thank you !!

^This^

Please!!!... tried 6 times (SIX) in chat to try & use a right click option, still never came up...I had to be lucky enough to see them in location before I could get it to work!!

Then and only then would it workin chat. PLUS, why remove the border?...makes it harder to do anyway, without the fact it doesn't work!! :grr:
:smoke:

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 1:00am

Is it possible to fix the issue with the right clic options on a char name?

Impossible to use them .....

not be able to open the forum is a minor issue, but the right clic on char name, is used all the time.

ty
Is it possible to fix the bug with text link ?

Thank you !!

^This^

Please!!!... tried 6 times (SIX) in chat to try & use a right click option, still never came up...I had to be lucky enough to see them in location before I could get it to work!!

Then and only then would it workin chat. PLUS, why remove the border?...makes it harder to do anyway, without the fact it doesn't work!! :grr:
Issue still NOT FIXED !!

Sunday, December 16th 2018, 2:03am

yeah...and I just had to refresh client as I couldn't get to the forum with the link in game. Clicked numerous times first, only worked after refresh. :puke:

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 12:09am

When i fight as BC my exp of this style doesnt work, but if i fight as HW works.

Is this a bug or only one style works?

Thanks

XANT

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 12:20am

When i fight as BC my exp of this style doesnt work

did you hunt in bc with 6/1 red weapon(if so,you have to try 30days red weapons or use normal blue-purple acording to your level)?or may be you made a group while you was hunting in bc(if so,disband it before you start hunting)?

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 2:28am

did you hunt in bc with 6/1 red weapon(if so,you have to try 30days red weapons or use normal blue-purple acording to your level)?or may be you made a group while you was hunting in bc(if so,disband it before you start hunting)?
Red weapon 6/1, perfect, i will wait 30 days.

Thanks a lot :cool:

Friday, January 18th 2019, 3:39am

Red weapon 6/1, perfect, i will wait 30 days.

Thanks a lot :cool:
30 days later i have the same problem :(

Friday, January 18th 2019, 1:57pm

30 days later i have the same problem

same problem with?6/1?30days red weapon?getting exp while in group?

Friday, January 18th 2019, 5:07pm

In begin I used the 6/1 too with my BC gear and noticed I didn't get any points. I switched to the 30 days and problem was solved.

Hope this helps for you.

Friday, January 18th 2019, 5:21pm

I got both BC and DGR to 1001 points with permanent 6/1 red weapons.

Though they're not exactly 6/1, there's 1/1 and 5/1, but yea :lol:

Friday, January 18th 2019, 5:29pm

So I feel any arguments about permanent red weapons not giving points is actually invalid. I know others who got points with permanent red weapons.

You have to make sure:
1) You're not in group, even though you're alone in group
2) All your armour pieces have to be of your corresponding level
3) Of course you're hunting mobs at least 1 level lower

Friday, January 18th 2019, 7:35pm

speaking of red weaps...whens next trade fair roughly? any ideas?

Friday, January 18th 2019, 8:30pm

Saucisse

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 4:11am

I hunt with BC red weapons and no point, but i hunt with HW red weapons and give points.

I post my problem 30 days ago and now, one month later, i have same problem, no points with red weapons.

I hunt 15-16-17 levels mobs anda nothing

:wall:

XANT

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 4:17am

Sorry for repeating post, but i always hunt alone, not group, and sometimes i hunt without weapon and nothing no points :(

XANT

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 6:33am

Sorry for repeating post, but i always hunt alone, not group, and sometimes i hunt without weapon and nothing no points :(

XANT
Since you're not in group, and you hunt the correct mobs, then are you wearing all BC armor corresponding to your level, ie, lvl16 cuirass/cuissess, lvl15 helmet, lvl14 pauldrons/bracers, lvl13 chainmail/boots, lvl12 weapons?

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 5:41pm

XANT
Since you're not in group, and you hunt the correct mobs, then are you wearing all BC armor corresponding to your level, ie, lvl16 cuirass/cuissess, lvl15 helmet, lvl14 pauldrons/bracers, lvl13 chainmail/boots, lvl12 weapons?
Of course, correct mobs, all full equip, no group and nothing.

XANT

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 9:11pm

No experience for me from permanent red weapons either. Tried a fight with my normal armour & got 1 exp. So red not working for me even though it ALL says Heavyweight in the descriptions of it.

But I'm going to hazard a guess it's a dev error that they won't admit to, like the magic moulds not working in SOME red stuff but not other :grrrr: