You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:29pm

New Pet Quest

Since this is not in the library yet because of course, why would we have something in the library that explain it before it's actually here...lol

Is there a guide on how to get rep moving forward somewhere?

thanks

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:51pm

I have not finished the starter quest from vaslav yet, but i'll write what i've done so far.
Talk to the pet selling lady npc
go to ranger npc
do the stuff he wants before you can build the building
build building
talk to ranger npc again
send pets on missions until you open 5 sacks (rewards for them)
talk to ranger npc again
destroy enough pet amulets (done in the third tab of the ranger building) to make a new amulet (10 dust, i think 1 dust = 1 level on the amulet when you destroy)
talk to ranger npc again
wait for more missions, "When sending pets on quests at the Ranger Camp, find Lost Ranger Horn.". This is where i am at. I hope this isn't random, but if it is then this stage could be a pain.

I also got an item http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=577652670 from my bags after mission, but i cannot hand it in yet. Must wait until after ranger's quest is done i suppose

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:18pm

Ranger Camp and Ranger Reputation

:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, December 14th 2018, 10:34pm

Also a note, for info regarding trying to roll new pet talismans in the equipment tab:

So if i want to fill the rest of my mummy's slots, I need to roll level 2 and level 4 talismans right now. If I wanted to upgrade the top one, I would need to roll level 9 talismans and hope for that beetle.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 6:58pm

I like to think of this as some kind of improvement over my artwork above:

Pet Equipment Spreadsheet (I recommend opening in browser rather than client)

This sheet has each pet's equipment and base skill in a big list that you can search for different pets using Ctrl+F.
The list isn't in any particular order at all and isn't exactly very pleasing to the eyes but I'm no visual design expert.
If there're mistakes (which I'm sure there are) then tell me and I will fix them eventually, probably.

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 4:37pm

At the moment my pets bring amulets level1-8 (grey+green)

As i got blue, purple and red in these red bags (from quest, otherwise available in premium)
i´m not sure if thats the only way to get these or :

If my pets will be level 9 - will they also bring blue amulets level 9?

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 4:42pm

For your pets to retrieve blue amulets you need to send pets with a combined talisman searching score of over 3000. The bags will contain amulets of level 1-12 so you'll still gets a lot of grey/green items from them.