You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 3:16pm

Imperial Scorpolion mob capacity

Please increase mob ratio cause max 2 poeple hunting them is just insane if more and more lvl 20 comming

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 4:18pm

best solution to add this kind of scorps into echo of radharia (with same skills,power and money reward),it will help to avoid massive que on monsters for level 20 during day

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 11:15am

ı agree total 9 need 9 scorp at locatıon enough for 4,5 players
the main question is;
who is the manager here
(IYC-970-51788)ticket 28.11 i send to support
I'm still waiting for an answer
i write post to lisad 1 month ago.I could not get an answer about server transfer details ,anything about
stop acting according to the player :thumbdown:
You come to this server i opening eshu deck 4 bird last 2 years.how is this a matter of luck
If you have a new manager, please go as soon as possible.
my wish is equal to the new admin player :woody: :xmasparty:

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 6:36pm

we getting low on mobssss

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:31pm

Would be nice to see this at least addressed by admin. Please put in more imperial scorps or at least scale them up with number of players in location.

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:45pm

+1 for scale on all monsters, if multiple 19 hunting can't get enough 18s

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:57pm

we have 3 pcs monster 21 imperial scorpolion and only 2 player can hunt at the same time , 3. player cant because monster resruction nearby like 20sec after killed

and magmar side have 20+pcs 20lvl player so 3 monster cant enought for us
when got updated said us will be inceased but did not increased

we want to mob increased mobs with thats system ( How much ppl on that place , expample 10ppl on land and 21 mobs increased to 7-8 to from 3 )

Monday, February 11th 2019, 7:08pm

i tried every creature,there are more people trying to cut the creature(imperial)
as one easy creature but I've cut as a more number rahdarian and sand scorpilion. more anger and spirit going
there is one more problem 19 rahdarian not enough at location for 4 people
all of these creatures should be increased,will be overcrowded soon.
some of this crowded part is time-consuming so slow killing
so I will remove the warning at soon(Do not check hunting monster activity)
i come as empty as possible
everyone enters each other for this reason
I show respect for everyone right now if creatures will not be increased,I don't intend to put up with this bullshit!

Monday, February 11th 2019, 7:25pm

+1
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 6:54pm

we need MORE mobs or MORE ppl will get pissed while playing here and wasting time waiting for scorpolion to respawn

+1 DEFINITELY!!!

Friday, March 1st 2019, 7:12pm

+1!!! more imperials please