You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 4:02am

why does it matter when you can get max rank in 2 weeks at 11?

Because before lv 11 you're a noob.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 4:08am

Rushing levels doesn't necessary make you 'miserable', poor choices do. Common poor choices are: don't level till you get max valor rank, don't level till you get maxed %reputation% and etc.
Like in any other game, the higher you get, the easier it is and the more content you have access to. If you have some sort of mental blocks preventing you from leveling, well, you have my compassion :D

You have no moral right to say anything in this thread actually :) You've been lv 8 how many years? Isn't that a mental block? And about your armor... you get it for freee actually (you do your so called job and get coins which you spend to buy armor). no need to work for valor and gold to get good armor. :smoke:

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 9:04am

just saying- i rushed from lvl9-lvl11 gained 2 ranks to war expert within a month
battlefields are not dead because of abyss and chaotics, so you get some valor on a daily basis and probably the only reason i havent maxed my rank is my time zone which doesnt correspond to max ppl being online and queuing for BFs

so if u wanna whine about dead BFs and lack of valour, join us at mage levels and have fun

also, try to be polite, your name's legend...you aren't

replying to fox face, arsenal armor doesnt make a lot of difference, the rune and symbols make the real difference provided u have blue/purple/red armor. and being a noob is not really a problem you get valor nonetheless, its stallers and leechers ppl have to be wary of, and those occur maximum at non-mage levels if i'm not wrong. we have them as mages too but they're just blasted away XD
i'm a noob mage and i'm doing well as mage i guess ^_^ :ghost:

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 9:24am

seriously.... who did this guy a guard?
Psst... Politically connected.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 12:58pm

why does it matter when you can get max rank in 2 weeks at 11?

Because before lv 11 you're a noob.

When you're level 11, why care about "before lv 11" anymore? Before level 8 I was a no rank noob, from 8-10 i was a little above average at best. At 11/12 I've been pretty good so far so why do my past levels matter, exactly? It's almost better this way, having the boot on the other leg after getting my butt kicked at lower levels by all the good players is pretty gratifying.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 9:42pm

seriously.... who did this guy a guard?

do not worry if he is guarding, he means he can do it :)

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 12:21am

Ones that rush too much are usually like this noob

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 7:44pm

Ones that rush too much are usually like this noob

That player has far less defeats than you, in my eyes that makes you the weaker player :whistling:

:drink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 7:57pm

That player has far less defeats than you, in my eyes that makes you the weaker player

If I killed monsters only I could have 0 defeats .well:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 10:05pm

:stronger: :lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: