You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:26pm

Advent Calendar

Hi
I dont usually post anything here, and I dont often complain about things but have to say something this time.

Am very dissapointed in advent calendar. Seems like since price went up to 1g calendar gives more and more crap. Was something to look forward to - real gifts from Admins, coal or eyes or card packs. Now its all metamorphosis and gifts.

Just had to voice my thoughts.

Happy Holidays
Never flinch...Never fear...Never forget

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:32pm

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

no.

it's actually better than previous years. (Not than the times it was 1 copper) Give me elixirs rather than crappy coal or evil eye, i'm happy.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:32pm

no.

it's actually better than previous years. (Not than the times it was 1 copper) Give me elixirs rather than crappy coal or evil eye, i'm happy.

You haven't been here long enough to speak about other years... We used to get good quest items for a lot less cost to the players.... :gift: :teacher:

Friday, December 28th 2018, 9:53pm

having been away from game for over 3 years , i come come back just to see they upped the price of calendar 1000 times (used to cost 1 copper) and yes for that 1c price we actualy got good tings... not every day but some decent stuff when u put it all togetter at the end ... now for 1g we get noting but gifts and transformation pots

so in my opinion not realy worth it
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Friday, December 28th 2018, 10:48pm

no.

You haven't been here long enough to speak about other years... We used to get good quest items for a lot less cost to the players.... :gift: :teacher:
That's the whole point, before you could get it for 1c, then again before you couldn't even be higher than level 15, now you can shoot for the stars (the stars being level 20) and get tons more with a snap (not really, level 20 hunts are trash, but hey, you can still be level 19 for a bit and enjoy the hunts there).

Times change, everything changes with time, everyone has to adapt in the meanwhile. That's how it works nowadays.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, December 31st 2018, 5:57am

+1

Advent was very poor this year. I think last year wasn't much better either.

Just dug out some old notes I had from a few years ago....as you can see, MUCH better presents for our loyalty to the game. But that was before the relentless focus on grabbing as much money off people over giving away reasonable rewards.
Slowly but surely, old staples we looked forward to have been hacked away, the advent being just one of many.

30th/1st - Crystalline Coal
1st/2nd - 2 Demon Cube
2nd/3rd - Snowman - Gift
3rd/4th - 12 Absolute Giants
4th/5th - 21 Blue Heal Scrolls
5th/6th - 12 Great Elixir of Life
6th/7th - Rubber Club
7th/8th - 3 Gnome Coins
8th/9th - Shiz Beer
9th/10th - 9 Gt Power
10th/11th - 3 Celebrity Punch
11th/12th - Closed Precious Trunk (Purple)
12th/13th - A-Cube
13th/14th - 68 Sacks of Food
14th/15th - Christmas Milk (Mana Replen')
15th/16th - Veteran Tarariquon
16th/17th - Christmas Tree - Gift
17th/18th - 2 Magic Snowflakes
18th/19th - Pack of Cards
19th/20th - 62 Quicksilver
20th/21st - Enchanted Snowflake - Gift
21st/22nd - 3 Tasty Cookie (Life Replen')
22nd/23rd - 9 Gt Vamps
23rd/24th - 15 Sign of Friendship
24th/25th - Christmas Globe - Red Gift
25th/26th - Christmas Wreath - Gift
26th/27th - Evil Eye
27th/28th - Bubbly Metal
28th/29th - Metal Casket (Green - Lvl 45)
29th/30th - Christmas Copper Coin (20s)
30th/31st - Red Lolly (90d)
:smoke:

Monday, December 31st 2018, 3:52pm

i had red gifts to. so its ok for me^^
1 gold for 24 opens is nice one.
and at your lvl 1 gold is nothing for 1 month fun with open ;-)

Monday, December 31st 2018, 5:05pm

I prefer pots to all the quest items anyway, the only good thing from the calendars 2+ years ago was the gold horseshoe on the 31st day.

Well... I guess 50 pack of cards was ok too, for the people who pulled rares unlike me :lol: