You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 3:18am

misinformation and bug

The stats shown in the image is base stat, as in no equipments were kept on. thus, base amount of life = 109, base vitality =12, item vitality = 20 etc.
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1251

next i wear mammoth helmet and curved bow. no vitality stat increased as they both don't give vitality. mammoth helm give +28 amount of life.
-20% vitality penalty.
part I - item side
item side (-4 vitality) = (20-4 =) 16 vitality (i don't know why the game doesn't update the vitality this way)
item side amount of life = 28
item vitality to amount of life = 16.
total item hp = 16+28 = 44 (made sense)
also, can be inferred that "amount of life" and "vitality" are 2 completely different stats. vitality is converted to amount of life and the other way around is not possible.

part II - Own
base vitality - 12,
base amount of life - 109.
Now, according to the game 1 vitality "gives" 1 amount of life. But, here is the problem. for penalising, the mechanic is taking base "amount of life" as "vitality".
so instead of, penalising vitality = -2.4 (20% of 12)
it is penalising = -22 vitality

and thus, total penalisation becomes = -26 vitality, instead of = -6.4 vitality. which is kinda wrong, as if amount of life and vitality were one and the same, it won't matter, but it isn't same. furthermore, the amount of life is a completely different stat specified on half the items. Please fix the issue.

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1252
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1253

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 9:18pm

any idea if this is being looked into, or is it completely off the discussion etc?

Friday, January 4th 2019, 7:58pm

Feedback and Ideas is dead, post as ticket to admin
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: