You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Justeen" started this thread

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 6:22am

consolation prize for santa / snow maiden

Just felt the need to state this but.......

according to the news posting for our final winner.... the "runners up" were to recieve a prize for taking part as well

As of today, nothing has yet to be recieved by any.

So (not putting a complaint in toward our admin) my question is "Did someone mis type or did our wonderful prize givers drop the ball."

Please rectify this small issue or give some kind of "sorry we messed up"

:) happy new year.... btw it was fun to take part in the race :rose:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "Justeen" started this thread

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 5:42am

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…ow=news&id=2979

not to poke a dead issue but its been a week since this was completed and addressed with not any kinda of reply from our dear admin .....

:drink:so i guess faith becomes nill yet again in what is posted and recieved ( and im not posting to be bitter or push a subject)... but i feel that this should have been adressed or at least been let known that the news article was falsy posted :P

:rose: :kiss2: love to all peeps, lets have some un in game :gift2:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 11:40am

It's not the only one thing missed by admins - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=578270694

So will be a reward or we should wait till next Christmas? :xmastree:
zanim umrzesz, ujrzysz lamę...
before you die, you will see a lama ...

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 12:48pm

As our admins are on holidays till today all the missing rewards and other stuff should be handed out and fixed from tomorrow on.

At least I hope so ... :embarressed:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: