You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 9:27pm

Tallaar lv5 (impossible play)

Since the gentleman (Hellki3vv) takes away Gifts when we tell the truth.

I want to thank all the Iv5s who come to the tallaar for nothing. No Valor or point for the glory Chest.

I got kicked out of the tallaar because of a power problem, but I was there. The tallaar to start at 20h07 and at 20h09 there were already 5 Fights Finished.

The tallaar lasted 45 minutes.
It is noticeable that there is very little human, normal. But now there will be more humans and more magmars. Why make representations when players come to block our game.

So thank you again. Thank you from all the players who are trying to evolve.

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.php?outside=1&instance_id=24748076&finish=1

That way ylv5ou can’t get rid of the evidence of your actions.

(i use translate)
ps: Feel free to say thank you
Te prend pas la tête, tu écris derrière ton écran/Do not worry, you write behind your screen :thumbsup:

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 9:33pm

lol

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:34am

So you're crying because a tallaar's halls happened fast? Do you have any idea how many people would die to be in your place right now? Tallaar's halls are meant to happen fast so you can go and do more and more, if you want to gain tons of valor in a battlefield, go do temples or something, tallaar's is not the place for you.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 9:02am

thank you

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 11:56am

git gud

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 6:53pm

I don't undesrtand. You are not lv5 and you post.

It's not your problem no ?

Tallaar it's best means for win valor. Arena and temple, vs lv6 + mouth lv10 it's very hard.

Then you have not reason..

And if im wrong. Then we will continue to come in tallaar, but when i ask at player for come in tallaar.. the answers are the same :

- We're not interested in blocking.

It's not just for me, it's for 90% of players
Te prend pas la tête, tu écris derrière ton écran/Do not worry, you write behind your screen :thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 7:52pm

People will bless, and people will block. Deal with it. It sounds to me like you're complaining a lot about level 5, and yet you force yourself to stay there for valour that you think you need, when you don't need it at all.

This is you right now:

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:03pm

I need bro.. for stuff valor lv6.. ant other player too.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:10pm

ah true my bad if you have non-valour gear, it's impossible to beat those valour players with their overpowered +1 strength per piece, I concede.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:13pm

but you said true too, we can play with no valor.. but stuff valor is better =) and buy stuff blue and after stuff valor it's little stupid :P

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:20pm

Check the prices of level 6-10 chess sets and maybe you'll realise how not stupid of an idea it is. Valour stuff is a tiny bit better, but it's irrelevant. How good armour is depends on its symbols more than anything else, not whether it's valour or non valour.

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 1:24pm

Tallars best to get valor ehh not really its plateaue + true like other said no point to stay valor is easier to get than ever :wall: :wall:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 2:51pm

Dont really understand whats really the problem. There will always be people that come there just to mess up the fight or overbless or to stall or block.

But you should think that some players went to high rank at lvl 5-6 without tallar, without no-break weekends of any kind and without all those free buffs that from time to time we receive them.

You sould feel lucky to have them all.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 10:14am

the good old days when Halls only started at lv 7 :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, January 7th 2019, 1:46pm

Idiots always block and stall in Tallaar Halls. They don't understand this BF, they think it's asme as Arena or Tenple, but it's different and they need different tactics.

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 4:26pm

Tallars best to get valor ehh not really its plateaue

Right! Why the hell are there battlefields in this game?? Admins, remove all battlefields!! :lol:

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 4:40pm

Tallars best to get valor ehh not really its plateaue

Not everyone can handle PvP in the open, some need safe space, where they can safely buff, safely fight and have their negative effects removed once the battle is over. So they go to the Stallaar Halls or other valor farming instance for wussies.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 1:28pm

Everyone has their own preference i like plateaue cuz if you buff you can get alot of valor in fights and start new one after you die so it faster valor,battlefield better for scalps
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:54pm

Nice fairy tales, Innos. But we, adult people, don't believe in fairy tales, and we know that for scalps raiding enemy land is better, and at least in Temple if we're buffed and used valor pot + Crystal Knight Statue we get much more valor than on plato! (In caves valor pot + Gilded Great Dragons Shield for more valor, but we almost never have caves, unlike temple).