You are not logged in.

Friday, January 11th 2019, 4:54am

Has anyone recieved Green Rune Stone pet talisman?

I have Gray, Blue and Purple, but I haven't found a green one yet. If anyone has one, can you please show it to me on your pet or in inventory?

Here's the blue one for reference: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=583825333

If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, January 11th 2019, 7:19am

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=580635441

I receive them quite often. Pity they cannot be exchanged ...
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Friday, January 11th 2019, 8:45am

No.

Next question.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, January 11th 2019, 9:06am

Thanks Seq and VL. I've gotten a lot of the gray, blue and purple, but never a green one.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, January 11th 2019, 9:56am

create a load of lvl 5 talismen from dust, there where a few i didnt find, but creation sorted them out

Friday, January 11th 2019, 10:36am

Matter of Luck I guess Magra, but they around!...
Asdrubal has attached the following file:
  • Rune Stone.jpg (44.28 kB - 38 times downloaded - latest: Jan 15th 2019, 7:30am)

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:10am

I've created about 50 amulets, not one rune stone.

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:22am

then curse your luck ;(