You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 5:20pm

necro_request

Hi,

I'm talking to my friend the necromancer, and he's complaining me about items which he's selling.
He said that he doesnt understand why did u break the geometrical sequence with comon ratio 2.
He said that 300 ludial for lv6 item was fine, 600 for 11 was also fine and then booom thunderbolt lvl 16 cuisse for 3000 link !!! So, dear admin can you help our necromancer before he spring over lumirya waterfall brigde. So 1200link for lv16 cuisse :rose:

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 6:24pm

or at least change to 1500pcs for level 11, 750pcs for level 6 and 375pcs for level 3 so everyone will be happy again ^^

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 6:42pm

375pcs for level 3

rip level 3s.. although they can get them easily with symbols

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 8:04pm

nhaa groot,
necro wont be happy with these prices :lol: 1200 is fine for lv 16 )

Monday, January 14th 2019, 12:39pm

Isnt a lvl11player earn double or more from hunting than a lvl6 does, and a lvl16 earns 10 times more than a lvl6 does??

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Monday, January 14th 2019, 5:23pm

Yup, classic "nyeaaaaaaaaaah change this because me no like iiiiiiiit" argument, what's new, ok we're done here, moving on.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.