You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 12:34pm

Unwound Clock

There is a new item in the seasonal shop this year: Unwound Clock

After you click it, you will be attacked by a Blazing Cerberus Ghost ,easy to kill since its power is acording to your level.
Right when the fights begin, you will see also "You have begun the quest Shadow of a Beast. Good luck!"

Current goal: Go to Bludiara the Seer to find out what it was.
Your goal: Bring 13 pieces of Mistletoe to Bludiara the Seer.
Your goal: Go to the Hive and inspect the old cart. - click the cart in your right. you will receive Mysterious Collar . take it back to Bludiara
Your goal: Wait for the next seasonal event to receive an item with a spirit particle and study it.
12:27 Received: Scorched Collar 1 pcs. Removed: Mysterious Collar 1 pcs.

Its rummored to be for a new summon, like the Crimson Rock. So if u have any info from the RU, feel free to share.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 1:11pm

actually this collar is not for a summon its for a kind of incarnation potion, complete with shackles of embodiement on you...
if i get the link for the bless i'll let u knw...must have lost it somewhere

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:15pm

Blessing after 3 months: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=30574
Blessing after 9 months: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=30580

I can't find a direct link to the 12 month version, but:
Month 10 = 47% magical damage reduction -> 50%
Month 11 = 16% physical damage reduction -> 20%
Month 12 = +30 speed and initiative

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 9:28pm

Thanks alot! :beer:

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 11:02am

Hello, have anywhere the lInks from the collar from 10., 11. and 12. month? :)