You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 10:46pm

Make an amulet for rep Destroyers of Chaos!

Hi Peoples' Feo!

Like i say in tittle.. i want offer to supper admins etc.. to make an amulet 1hour ( why not) for increase the rate to loot elixirs of chaos like this

I see many peoples don't have red Destroyers of Chaos.. i think this can help manyyyy people ..
Same if this up to rate is +15% or +20% it's very nice.. or other rate if we can loot differents elixirs..
I call with many peoples.. and this many peoples say me in 1000 hunts on gungs they loot just 10-15 elixirs less..

So, it's my idea, i don't know if other people offer that, but me i make this subjet for that :)

Good night!

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 11:07pm

+1
But it better be a talent. like talent for crystals of truth.

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 12:53am

disagree. Many people have worked way too hard and spent more than 2k of gold on such badge, therefore we all should.

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 7:55am

chaos pots are like any other pots, just like mobs drop life and giants etc
the diff is that u get these from chaos mobs only and drop rate is very low

But honestly i think red chaos is wayyyyyyy too expensive pls do something :lol: :truce:

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 9:36pm

All reps must be chaper. If you don't paypal then it takes forever to get a red medal, if you do paypal then you have to spend too much money for that. Either way is no good. But yes, chaos is crazily expensive.

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 10:20pm

Yes... for that.. amulet (cost in gold) 1h for increase rate of loot elixirs chaos :)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 6:56am

could be an option.
but what if they make it a really rare one? like the shadow seeking amulet or something they have...
then the amulet would be crazy expensive and the chaos rep would remain as it for 90% ppl.

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 10:28am

Damn mage ''crying'' for price of a badge when other ppl have paid the amount of money and said nothing,even non mages have red chaos these days and you who earns way more cant get it ? :lol:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:48am

i'm not 'crying' over anything, just stating that it's a pretty expensive badge.
i don't have it bcs there are other reps that i spend on, considering the limited time i play :)
anyway red chaos IS expensive and i didn't do it bcs i didn't really have a pressing need of bloody jaka, nor do i have it rn...Other reps need more time :peace:

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 12:21pm

red chaos is expensive, deal with it, if you dont paypal and you want it, work hard for it like everyone else, its perfectly possible to get it at lower lvl with hard work, everything is being devalued in the game, stop begging to make it easy and put some effort in that way its actually worth having

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 1:52pm

market prices vary according to the demand
i've seen chaos giants as low as 1.5-2g per pcs and now they're at 5g. that's how a market works, even if most faeans have 0 economics knowledge and they turn it upside down :lol:

anyway this is a feedback area all opinions are welcome ^^

IMO red chaos is the hardest badge for any non-mage as it needs both huge amount of time and money, and anything to ease this would be accepted with open arms by max all players, even those who criticize mages to put forth their ideas :truce: :sneakers:

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 3:08pm

the potions vary, you can get them fairly easily and fast, when i bought chaos giants they where hitting 10g each, now they not even close to that, pots are comparable to needing coal or ee for other reps red badge, no probs, only majr expense is the helmet, its expensive, but its buyers who have pushed the price up so high outbidding each other on exchange and forcing up the price, thats a direct consequence of players actions, game doenst need changing, people do

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 4:37pm

that was my point. they've screwed the market to such an extent that the demand:consumer ratio makes no sense whatsoever

Also, since chaos worship rss are pretty rare, so the existence of an amulet, as Masstador initiated isn't an extremely far fetched idea. Yes the badge is tough to get a nd needs a lot of perseverence.
But hey we're all here to have fun innit? some respite from the pressure is always welcome :rose:

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 5:53pm

+1 :)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:07pm

the potions vary, you can get them fairly easily and fast, when i bought chaos giants they where hitting 10g each, now they not even close to that, pots are comparable to needing coal or ee for other reps red badge, no probs, only majr expense is the helmet, its expensive, but its buyers who have pushed the price up so high outbidding each other on exchange and forcing up the price, thats a direct consequence of players actions, game doenst need changing, people do

And what about guards? Why do they let items be so expensive? We all know guards tell us a price we pay or try to charge is too high pretty often, so why don't they do same with Mo helmet or rare cards? Game rules must be changed, and guards must stop enterpreting rules the way they want and either let us ask any price we want for items we sell or not let price be any higher than shown on the items; for example red rune has 10g price on it and let it be 10g. Someone would say "But some items liek Mo helmet are rare!", but let me remind that it was not rare at all before and the game market was good and not affected by that, so drop rate and way some items drop must be changed and returned to old way, only this will make it possible not to work on reps like slaves on plantations.

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:20am

i'd like to bring up a point here that its the players who regulate the market.
and well tbh all of us are crazy in that way.
see basic economis is high demand = low price
but in game we're all geniuses, so if there's a high demand, everyone keeps raising the prices and those who put apps are so keen to outbid each other, which is also justified since all of us want stuff dont we.

so the main reason for prices skyrocketting is the lack of common sense in most of the ppl here. so will again say now look a mage's crying. But hey isn't an educated fellow who understands markets here be of use :lol:

Also, look at the diamond cert prices :P and look there's still ppl buying :truce: no offence it's ur money

Friday, February 1st 2019, 11:33am

fox face, guards dont set prices, they give average prices at the time, that is the price players are paying, as Warlordekkie says its open market, guards do not let prices be expensive its not their job to regulate the market, its their job to protect the administration. players have made prices what they are, and if prices where reduced, ppl would only bid them up again

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 2:36am

So what's a way out then? .well:

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 7:34am

So what's a way out then? .well:
sadly, with the current scenario, there isn't. Not with all the resellers majorly contributing in screwing up the ah and exchange :bll: We all try to outbid each other and that slowly increases the price of every damn thing XD
other than that, idk. God help us :lol:

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 10:09am

its funny, the people complaing about the price wouldnt have been able to even think about red badge if it wasnt for sparks, they made the rep easy and now they want red easy,
but remember before sparks, chaos giants where 1g and a mo helmet was 300, its because they made the rep easy everyone suddenly wanted red badge and the prices went up, so high prices are a direct consequence of them making purple easy for you, suck it up you got somethings easier, lets not make it a game for toddlers to click on everything they want :lol: