You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 11:00pm

So um.......this new vaults thing

can we not?

pairing different levels is a SLIGHT disadvantage to the lower level of any pairing, especially when things such as natual suppression and concnetration levels come into play

there might not be enough 20s atm for full vaults all the time, but that shouldn't mean you throw 19s for the slaughter

sure every now and then you'll get a 19 kiling a 20....but on the whole i'd say the shift is way more slanted to a 20 having a much easier time solely based on their level difference

and honeslty, i'd probably have the same view (although maybe not as public) about doing an 18/19 vault, it's one thing to pair levels when they have their own armor/symobls/accessories and what not to use, but when it's supposedly "even" armor distribution, it doesn't seem that balanced

Friday, February 8th 2019, 11:22pm

HI!
arent most of the BFs having similar provisions of pairing 2 levels?
they too get a lot of statistical differences b/w them.

so what u propose here should be considered for legit 90% of the BFs no?

just making a point, idk maybe lvl19-20 is a lot more different :stronger: :pain:

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:35am

that applies for regular BF, but even there for certain ones it's different, for example at 19, we pair with 18 for arena but 20 for temple/CC, merridian has always been same level though for all

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 2:02am

difference only in minor stats,on a background of same pull on combo blows 19 and 20 litteraly equal
i guess level 19 with max rank even more stronger than level 20 with max rank,coz level 19 have stronger durability blessing in inside

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 12:50pm

they are also able to put 3 lvl together 18-20 for chaotic ...

Was lvl 18-19, now they added lvl 20 ... I tried once when was event (rest of time no one start) , you find lvl 20 blessed as hell, it's impossible to do anything, I was well blessed, impossible to do anything, was my first try at lvl 18 and my last. Same for the 2-3 other lvl 18 I saw going, tried once and stop. That mean no chaotic for lvl 18, and are now at 18 people used to go.

I was used to go in almost every chaotic when i was online. I don't understand why they are doing that, trying to care so much on lvl 20, and even not think that the others give up before reach lvl 20 because this game without pvp, just hunt hunt hunt ... why?.

For lvl 18 no chaotic, no regular bf, no talaar, the only thing working is sky and crucible, but for make cruci run often, need token and without chaotic and no daily superbeeing available, cruci can't run often even if you want.

What they are doing with meridian and lvl 19-20 is just stupid. till now was so many meridian lvl 20 and 19.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 3:07pm

I was used to go in almost every chaotic when i was online.

you was level 17 when you did so many chaotics,on 18-20 lvl group it was always that chaotics start only during storm event. what the point to compare it how it was on different level groups?take rank - lvlup,you will feel much better against those beasts from your words