You are not logged in.

Monday, February 11th 2019, 9:50am

Quest Help - Secrets of the Past and the Future

Ok, so I started the quest Secrets of the Past and the Future and

Current goal: Speak with Akvarius, Bludiara the Seer, Dimedora, Chooli-a-Veyna, the Spirit Messenger, Captain Bakhasha, Luran the Navigator# and#MAP[Sorena the Mermaid about the coming catastrophe, bring the information you receive to Aquazurion.

and I'm now at talking to Sorena the Mermaid, where I have to either complete the quest Scattered Necklace or hand in a Luan/BZ amulet. Here's the thing, I've completed Scattered Necklace:

but it won't let me proceed, heck, I even bought an extra Luan ammy and when I click on both options, both give me the same pop-up message:

I've looked through forum etc, and also tried Tech Support, but after a month of trying to explain and sending them screenshots, they decide to just let it hang there and not reply.

Anyone knows what's the problem? Any help is appreciated.

Monday, February 11th 2019, 10:29am

Not sure if it is related to that, but have you finished the quest Confession of a seasoned pirate as well? Or is it still open. Could be the issue though I dont think it should ?( ...
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Monday, February 11th 2019, 10:34am

1.8 Maeli the Mermaid/Sorena the Mermaid - Mini-quest has 1 options:
a) If you have completed - Scattered Necklace [8] just go trough First dialog that she remembers you for the pearls that you returned to her.
b) You did not completed Scattered Necklace [8] - You have to give her Amulet of Battle Zorb [6]/Amulet of Luan tiger [6]
Received: Runic Chalice, The Mermaid's Notes

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31723

No, seems you should get the chalice after completing that quest ...

Sorry, then I am out for ideas for now as well ...
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 5:14am

i heard that, if you do scattered necklace quest AFTER you accepted the secret of the past and the future quest, you still won't be able to get that "free pass" with the mermaid... i handed in the tiger amulet so i am not sure why you get the "quest" window despite doing the quest already...

also seq, the chalice opens the confessions of a seasoned pirate quest (after you show it to the aquaman guy).. so i'm not sure what is going on here either.. sorry steele

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 8:34am

Yes, I did Scattered Necklace after I accepted the quest .well: .well: and as I said, I even bought another Luan amulet but still couldn't hand it in. To me, it still looks like a bug :wall: :wall:

Thanks Seq and Mattel for the response, even though problem still not solved :lol: Now, idk how to proceed :sleep: :sleep:

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 1:23pm

a lot of people are having problems with quests even though they're doing everything right. Happened with Deathwish too, she couldnt do fist fights even though she was doing everything according to the quest requirements...
Only Sheara can help you here, or maybe Lisad if she notices :truce:

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 3:27pm

no one notices, if they do they dont reply :beaten:

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 3:31pm

if i say paypal isnt working, do you think someone will notice?

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 4:15pm

if i say paypal isnt working, do you think someone will notice?
u'll prolly attract the services of the entire WoD support community, even developers if u say that :lol:

Friday, August 25th 2023, 8:17pm

After completing "Confessions of a Seasoned Pirate" quest, you will be able to continue the main quest(Mermaid part).
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR