You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 2:56pm

Chest event

Max horseshoes and700g extra spend and still no trigger how it this even possible???

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 3:40pm

only need like 900-1000g with max horseshoes, even if its based on luck seems pretty impossible to need so much

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 5:30pm

Probably chests trigger based on getting next horseshoe (even if you can't have 12 horseshoes in backpack,it can count when you open chests with max amount of horseshoes),as you had max amount - ten-fold and gilded chests doesnt work to trigger it (or its same very low chance to trigger as on common 50s chests,but it cost higher than normal chest).

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 6:31pm

RE: Chest event

Max horseshoes and700g extra spend and still no trigger how it this even possible???
you not the only one its what almost always happens to all

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 6:37pm

started happening more and more after the diamond certificate increases horseshoes seems they had to compensate

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 10:43pm

max golden hs and + spend 1k+ but dont got any drop
its not on just chest event ,
maybe 10k+ spend on luck glow but dint get one statuette
its not normal or unluck

i will spend more when i get one drop in that chest event and we will see which thing i get
i think is will be joke item :lol:

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 10:41pm

i said it be joke
thats it
https://i.hizliresim.com/WqoGP2.png

10 shoeamar token very good big joke

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 1:35am

:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF are u complaining u do 120g/hour just with prozio buff

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 2:30am

i said it be joke
thats it
https://i.hizliresim.com/WqoGP2.png

10 shoeamar token very good big joke

if you don't like them - give them to me)) for me these are not a joke))

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 10:10am

....first world problems
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 1:10pm

120g/hour just with prozio buff

:D you are funny,how about 30-40g/hour at max with just prozio buff?

• "Kayser Soze" has been banned

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 2:24pm

This guy geniunely thinks level 20 hunts are a lot better than level 19. How blind you should be to think that? Anyways it's off topic and I'll stop before Filthy Frank, the Anime Hunter comes around.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 4:04pm

10:45 AM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Blinding Twilight Runes.
10:45 AM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 finds the Fourth Gromdrag Amulet Fragment.

10:46 AM In one of the precious trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Joker Card.
10:46 AM Character ikke1990 continued to study the contents of the chest with interest... and discovered Battle Axe Signs!

10:51 AM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Power of Nature Sphere.

11:00 AM In one of the trunks purchased at the City Fair, ikke1990 found a Blinding Twilight Runes.

I guess complaining in forum has its perks :cool:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, February 18th 2019, 2:15am

technically 12kspend