You are not logged in.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:49pm

a secret floor to hide for some private time with your special one ^^
guess guess, lovebirds

Left Tower top of gate at O'Delvays Square in the right side of location screen
Yes. mentu say good answer.. put his post is remove...
he removed that one and then put the correct answer
but i mentioned the other one in my revelation sorry :puke:

The correct answer is left side as viewed from city square. its the left side tower on the city gates

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 8:19pm

hey admin sorry it was getting boring waiting for ppl to put up pictures so here's my next :lol:
A beautiful lighthouse to gaze at the neverending expanse of sea before you....or would you rather gaze into the eyes of your better half and drown in the love? :kiss2:
Warlordekkie has attached the following file:
  • lighthouse.png (35.59 kB - 17 times downloaded - latest: Feb 15th 2019, 2:29pm)

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:30pm

Mmmmh hard! It's an tower ! We can see him in Gryphon Crossing? It's the cattle?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:38pm

hey admin sorry it was getting boring waiting for ppl to put up pictures so here's my next
A beautiful lighthouse to gaze at the neverending expanse of sea before you....or would you rather gaze into the eyes of your better half and drown in the love?

Grand Fort Harbour lighthouse

Friday, February 15th 2019, 11:56am

close...but no !
Mmmmh hard! It's an tower ! We can see him in Gryphon Crossing? It's the cattle?

Friday, February 15th 2019, 11:56am

correct!!!!!!
hey admin sorry it was getting boring waiting for ppl to put up pictures so here's my next
A beautiful lighthouse to gaze at the neverending expanse of sea before you....or would you rather gaze into the eyes of your better half and drown in the love?

Grand Fort Harbour lighthouse

Friday, February 15th 2019, 1:24pm

someone else post please now...wouldnt want to break rules again :lol: :ghost: