You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 11:27am

Valentine special!

Let's have some leisure time together!

This little game is called "Valentine special". You post an image of a very romantic game location where you would take your love to confess your love or propose marriage. First to know the right location wins a code.

Once the correct location has been found and the player who posted the image has confirmed the right location, someone else can post a new image. You cannot post two images in the following. It has to be another player. And the hunt start again.

Game will end Friday, 15th of February at 16:00 game time.

Have fun! :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 19th 2019, 7:02pm)

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 2:59pm

Hii ! if i understand, i post the first beautiful image when i would to take my love for my wife :D

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 3:07pm

it's the beautiful lumirya waterfalls ^^
Hii ! if i understand, i post the first beautiful image when i would to take my love for my wife :D

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 3:08pm

one player can post only 1 image throughout the duration of the game or we're entitled only one image till it's answered and then we can post again?
Let's have some leisure time together!

This little game is called "Valentine special". You post an image of a very romantic game location where you would take your love to confess your love or propose marriage. First to know the right location wins a code.

Once the correct location has been found and the player who posted the image has confirmed the right location, someone else can post a new image. You cannot post two images in the following. It has to be another player. And the hunt start again.

Game will end Friday, 15th of February at 16:00 game time.

Have fun! :love:

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:18pm

Gz :D I think it's your turn to publish something, and after someone find your image, you need to wait someone else publish and after you can.. exemple i'm the first publish, after you, after i can me, you etc.. but i don't really know if it's only 1 image per people

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:24pm

it just means same person cant post an image twice in a row at least how it is written thats the impression given

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:32pm

a secret floor to hide for some private time with your special one ^^
guess guess, lovebirds
Warlordekkie has attached the following file:
  • vdevent.png (24.82 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Feb 14th 2019, 4:41pm)

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:39pm

baurvill hamlet?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:41pm

so close yet so far :(
baurvill hamlet?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:42pm

guess guess, lovebirds

Left Tower top of gate at O'Delvays Square in the right side of location screen

cant remember the damn human location pics :lol:

guess guess, lovebirds

Right top of tower of gate at O'delvays City Square
it can be left or right depending on the side you're looking at it from haha
btw
who u been taking there eh :lol:
RIGHT ANSWER !!

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:48pm

cant remember the damn human location pics :lol:
don't forget your roots :bllll: :wink: :lol:

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:53pm

So what is next picture? Warlordekkie..
you should not say your answer :cry:

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:57pm

So what is next picture? Warlordekkie..
you should not say your answer :cry:
I think i'm supposed to mention the correct answer so that the next person can post the next image...
that's how we're gonna play this i guess :P

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:03pm

i'll wait for someone to post their question and then post my next image, think i'll be following the rules this way lol

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:14pm

Go retry picture i think " confirmed the right location "

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:15pm

pick other picture and we try to find it, same a oiece of picture, and say nothing :p

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:24pm

Go retry picture i think " confirmed the right location "
yes here confirm means like mantu and purevenom gave answers, but mantu was right, so i confirmed that he was right and now he'll get the prize i think, like u confirmed my answer for the pic u posted.
and now someone else has to post a place because i cant post 2 in continuation...those are the rules sadly

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:27pm

Yes. mentu say good answer.. put his post is remove...