You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 2:52pm

Shadow of a Beast quest bugued

Got the cerebus fang from reward shop, did the quest till:
Current goal: Search for a superbeing that is no more than 1 level below yours­ and defeat it.

The battle « Attack on Cerebhound Mohgar» is over. (is­ a lvl 17 superbeing, the only one available)

and still: Current­ goal: Search for a superbeing that is no more than 1 level below yours and­ defeat it.

looks like it's bugued

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 3:23pm

most likely not,but were you in a group with a lvl19 player?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:07pm

The same for me, I killed emperor scorpion alone (lvl 12 vs lvl 11) and it did not count, killed lvl 12 yeti in abode of eternal ice and it counted. Quest text is incorrect.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 4:09pm

ok, so looks like need kill same lvl or more. Ty :)

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:21pm

If we need to kill same lv or higher lv SB i'm wondering whiat lv sb lv 20 players need to kill ?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:42pm

I guess level 20 must wait for Shaissar :lol:

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 6:05pm

I guess level 20 must wait for Shaissar

Or they can try entering elfin sanctuary and get lvl21 queen wich is also a superbeeing.

http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?artikul_id=3054

:wink: