You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:32pm

you don't remember when you got exed and mirrored? and yes it was 2018, near December. so it if doesn't show the date, it means it's not actually you?

or if it's in 2018, then somebody else was playing in your account because you don't remember doing it?
Be wise about your words... because you just sounded like MULTIPLE people play in your account :)

No, just don't care, when problem was resolved by OriginalSith and Hermione, me i forgot this :lol: And go take guard for verify my account if you want :lol:
However, now you say a édiffamation" about this

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:47pm

Asking for permission to kill a mob (event one or not) is the stupidest thing I've recently heard of.
However, it does not apply to a "mob" such as Uborg, which is a superbeing, where there is, let's say, an agreement between clans about the order of killing it (or at least there was, sort of).

So you pretty much just called dibs on the mob and decided to join over steele and ask him to break his stuff for you (also, not to forget what Nef referred about "mentor guidelines"). Now you said that he should have asked everyone around if he can kill the mob. Rrriiiiight.
You also said you were wrong and apologized, but called steele's actions hostile and actually justified your actions after acknowledging your mistake. This took quite a turn :lol:

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 10:14pm

so all in all Lomax has no clue he did anything wrong,(apologized and after that he call steele hostile lmao) and has no clue on mentor guidelines even as he is one? top notch :beer:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 10:46pm

oh jesus... didnt you guys learn the first time?

During the event, you were to run a flood (as agreed upon my me/hermoine) to help prevent this from happening, I'll assume you guys didnt do that.

As for my guys, the only reason why they havent just joined and kill boss again is because of me asking them not to due to whining players who think some dumb event for notes is so very important and their entitlement lol

I do remember the last time you guys throwing hexes and mirrors and that ended up with 2 out of 3 of you all getting your asses handed to you with lost soul and injuries. Think it was harsh? Wait till Mighty gets sick of it too ;)

Its NOT a mage event only, its a rep event, if you want stone lotus rep, complete the quests and use money to remove timer like a normal player does. .
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...