You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 6:56pm

This post by: OriginalSith Today, 5:46pm is hidden, because little sith is too much of a special little snowflake like the rest of his clan.

I really like this feature lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 7:39pm

my main isnt on com-server

thats not the question of this thread

the question is,is that for all us players really ok,when lv15 like original sith executing with scrolls on island lv5 users or lv20 like deadly exe lv2?

0balancing
0valour
0scalps
0chance for exe-skill

in my eyes absolutly not normal :wall:

Simple soultion for you would be to take time and read http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34907.

Taken note of :

"Dear players,

Last year we have introduced the so-called Attack Rule. It has received some updates during this time and we have been paying a close eye to how it was working with the game and community. Recently we have asked you to submit your feedback regarding it on the forum. After reading through it all and based on our experience, we have updated the rules. Based on the old ones, here are the updated rules:

From now on, there is an outright BAN on attacks against any player of the opposite race, whose level is below your level by more than 5. This rule only applies for attacks on players with level 10 or lower and is valid only on territories directly belonging to any of the races. (Please also read point no7 concerning attacks with scrolls)

Please note, the attack rule does not apply anymore for any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher.

The following areas do not belong to any of the races, so this rule does not apply to any fights taking place on any of these territories:
Insanity Moor
Plateau of Silence
Isles of Fay-Go
Underwater World and all its locations
Isles of Swirling Mist
Frozen islands
Rainbow Lands (during the Clan Wars season)"

Simple do not want to die to a high level stay out of those areas. If you go there and say Sith ends up making you his Prison friend that dropped the soap then you have nothing to complain about.

Poor choices on your part do not make it a emergeny/issue on anyone else part.
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 1:30am

@ original sith

correct,in the game i a noone,just one of many accounts,but i can ,same like you,writing,what i feel and when i say:i like balancing,say i not,all others have to like it to

i not like your art to play,thats fact,but aslong that not break rules,i accept and respect you

@all

i know selve,my start with pilek was NOT ok,was playing like a /sorry for this word here on forum / big asshole and killed to little players,mirrored them because i was idiot,but in my 2years break i learned

i atack now only players with max 2lv under own
mirrors and hex only battlefields,when so better chance to win

what rules say,intresting me only half

i can understand,when alot players hate pilek,but pilek is only a account,not i in real,my arts to play can switch fast,if i needed

and now,after the 2y is my art to play a other,because i DONT want to destroy other users hobby

lv1 or lv20........human or magmar........collecter or hunter......12years old or 70.......1day in feo or many years

WE ALL HAVE SAME HOBBY :teacher:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 4:07am

lord stop hurting urself buddie we know what u are and how u act

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 2:24pm

No pilek, you no understand. You love animelz. You must love animelz otherwise nobody love animelz, also you get mirror and attack because everyone hate animelz, i hate animelz, too.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 5:01pm

16:54 Son of Renate [2] has had a permanent Curse of Captivity placed on them.

Nooooooo.... it just started getting funny here...

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:37pm

was not for breaking a rule,was my own wish

im not a punching-ball for bashing ingameidiots and aslong the rules are so,i make a break

game is on this point simple,accept all or not

i not accept all !

dear forum-moderator

pls close this thread,because noone awnser on this thread-question

thanks

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:04pm

I hate you Pilek. You lov animelz but thanks to you, Son of Renate is jailed! Now you give me another reason to hunt you, first you lov animelz, now son of renate is jailed. You will pay for your crimes against Magmarity.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:12pm

yes

i love animels.......my 2cats ( angie and babybell ) are the best.....they have a own head,not so sklaves like dogs,when say my cat sit,she maximum looks crazy :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:24pm

this thread just getting weirder and weirder each post

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:33pm

:D

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 11:06pm

I really think about creating a multi named "Son of Aquisgran" that weekend.

Someone gives me a "+" ?

:-)

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:05am

good idea,i create a refferal for u with that name later

+