You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 6:45pm

dear players,i wish me better balancing,you too?

good evening

for me the rules absolutly unbalanced and in my eyes bullcrap !

the rules "under bashing" say,thats ok,when lv 20 atack lv2 on plateau,with scroll+mirror+ballchains is all allowed

crazy !

my idea for better balancing are simple:

stronger bashing rules
atacks max 2level under own ok/3level more+ give so or so 0scalp,0energy,0exe-skill

when a human in magmarland or magmar humanland,0bashing-rule because defender-repu

someone agree with this idea ?(

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 6:48pm

just dont go to plateau :)

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:06pm

Have to disagree with you here. I mean I love it that the low levels are being protected but where else can I attack and mirror pilek, the one true protector of animelz because pilek lov animelz?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:11pm

@mattel

good idea,maybe better staying only on one location,because high-levels have fun destroying hobby from little users?

let us make a date,we go in team in the city and robb babys her lollys

same balanced :wall:

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:15pm

@gastarbeiter

pilek rly NOT love enemys

pilek love pvp
pilek only atack players max 2lv under own level
pilek never use scroll,mirror,hex,ballchains

because i will fight,not destroy hobby and a mirrored magmar cant fight
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:16pm

Your past actions say otherwise pilek, you love animelz, but you also love mirroring people on arena and on haunted place
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:18pm

It's your own fault if you get caught on enemy/neutral territory. Higher levels cannot raid your home territory and kill you unless you provoke them.

And on a side note, lets face it, the issue isn't about lv 20 vs lv 2, it's about people attacking your main character ^^

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 8:57pm

@Son of Renate

Lives in the world of Faeo: 2 year(s) 10 month(s) 29 day(s)

and level 2. who's your main character?

lets face it, the issue isn't about lv 20 vs lv 2, it's about people attacking your main character

:wink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:52pm

someone really must hate your main if they mirror and chain a lvl 2 :lol:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 11th 2019, 2:34am

which noob is hiding behind this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:14am

my main isnt on com-server

thats not the question of this thread

the question is,is that for all us players really ok,when lv15 like original sith executing with scrolls on island lv5 users or lv20 like deadly exe lv2?

0balancing
0valour
0scalps
0chance for exe-skill

in my eyes absolutly not normal :wall:

Monday, March 11th 2019, 7:50am

That awkward moment when you've been BoV for 6 months+ ...

Monday, March 11th 2019, 7:53am

Also doesn't take a genius to work out that Son of Renate is you Pilek ^^

Monday, March 11th 2019, 2:54pm

If anyone know this is Kevin Durant kinda thing,when ppl hated him or something he wrote stuff with other acc and himself answered as well :lol:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 2:01am

TJ - Kill em all, everyone you see there, no exceptions, especially Pilek. Keep up the good work.

Pilek - You are nothing, a nobody, a never will be and a hopeless wannabe.

ALL MAGMAR NATION - I'll give free passes to pickers who attack/kill Pilek at faygo anytime/always... Just post me a gift of you killing/smashing his soul etc. Free passes = I wont attack you at faygo (unless you are dumb enough to attack a clanmate, then you'll have the entire clan come join lol)

Rest of Magmar nation - I'll continue to be doing the same... Smashing and killing you all anytime I see you there. You want to EARN your place there... do what I said above.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 10:55am

:xmasparty:

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 11:15am

You want to EARN your place there... do what I said above.
drugs must have kicked in just now :lol:

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 5:46pm

This post by: GastarbeiteR Today, 6:15am is hidden, because you ignore user GastarbeiteR.

I really like this feature lol
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 5:52pm

TJ - Kill em all, everyone you see there, no exceptions, especially Pilek. Keep up the good work.
Pilek - You are nothing, a nobody, a never will be and a hopeless wannabe.
ALL MAGMAR NATION - I'll give free passes to pickers who attack/kill Pilek at faygo anytime/always... Just post me a gift of you killing/smashing his soul etc. Free passes = I wont attack you at faygo (unless you are dumb enough to attack a clanmate, then you'll have the entire clan come join lol)
Rest of Magmar nation - I'll continue to be doing the same... Smashing and killing you all anytime I see you there. You want to EARN your place there... do what I said above.
You first save your clan members loll we kill them all the night :rolleyes: free passage.. funny kid lol
I didn’t change, I just woke up.