You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:46am

Valour capping

Admin needs to consider getting rid of this dumb restriction as its killing the low level game. While all this bonus valour is very nice its pointless. I have only done the signet quest, still to do the 35 red/blue quest and have 70 scalps for initiation already but no matter how long i queue the mags never go to CC. I have been capped since 60% experience and have done a few temples since purely from boredom and to get the last few scalps i needed. Getting a bit bored sitting around CS being used as a BOV dumping ground, as grateful as I am to receive them its pointless!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:59am

rule applies to everyone, if you want valor then level up. its very easy fix :sleep:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:04am

It's not about wanting valour its about having a reason to do bf's and at the moment my only reason for doing so is for my CC quests but as the cowardly mags dont queue that's also proving impossible....if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:05am

if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity!

:lol: ok little kid..
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:33am

You can do the rest of your UK quest even if you are capped.
The cap was here for a really long time, not sure it will change just cause someone gets bored. Imagine yourself having Gladiator rank at lvl3 (the rank its for lvl6 min). At lvl4 and lvl5 would you have any interest to do to battlefileds? - No. Thats one of the reason valour caps are in place so that at every level player join battlefilds to get them.
if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity!

And attitude like this may get you from " being used as a BOV dumping ground" to "being used as a BOE dumping ground" :no:
No need to be rude with other players.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:54am

And attitude like this may get you from " being used as a BOV dumping ground" to "being used as a BOE dumping ground" :no:
No need to be rude with other players.
How was I being rude? Have you seen his profile page, his character looks like he should be drawing his pension!
The fact i am 16 years older than him is irrelevant!
My point is I cant do my UK quests as no mags are queueing for CC so I cant even get past my 35 red/blue quest to even get the initiation!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:07pm

mags not queuing is mags problem. It has nothing to do with your valor being capped, or you commenting on other players char pages. get mags to queue, that is the only sensible option instead of giving weird suggestions here. or level up to some lvl that has frequent BFs.

Also, calm down your exclaimation marks wont get any mag to queue for BFs
chill

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:12pm

Do something else maybe you wont be bored kid,like get a medal or something!!! :stronger:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:22pm

Some people do bfs for fun, not bcs a quest lol. If you have not fun playing you may want to quit :xmasparty:

Friday, March 15th 2019, 8:48pm

Valour is easy. On any level. What you need is UK rep on low levels. To not bother with coals.

Also pro tip: leaving BF = lowering Valour

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 1:27am

It's not about wanting valour its about having a reason to do bf's and at the moment my only reason for doing so is for my CC quests but as the cowardly mags dont queue that's also proving impossible....if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity!
ive been in queue now for 3 days straight and still havent seen ya. kinda funny considdering u talking all smack..queue up and ill meet u in any bf of ur choosing..u wont get bored :)