You are not logged in.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 5:59pm

reset account

how can I reset account
and what I will keep and what I will lost if I reset
do I will keep money, valour, reputation, items, etc..... if I reset account?
can any one give ditails?

Monday, March 25th 2019, 6:31pm

u submit a request to guards to have your charr jailed then create new charr

u keep noting and start over at 0

OR
keep curent charr and make a multi , again get noting start at 0 and cant trade bettwen charr
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:06pm

You can't.

I sometimes wish things worked like WoW in here, at any point you could make another character here and send all of your stuff, but that's against the rules.

Anyways, keep playing this one, just try harder than usual and you'll get your stuff done in a short time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:17pm

I remember reading about something like this before, but I guess it doesn't exist now or I just can't find it anymore. You could jail yourself and have some gold transfered (up to a limit?) to a new character.

One alternative I suggest is to make a new female char and kiss up to some high levels until you find a nice sugar daddy to marry, then leech his coinpurse for as long as you can.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Monday, March 25th 2019, 9:08pm

phahahahahah liam is right.

Just do it, you don't know how many guys are drooling over e-girls. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 7:04am

actuali liam is right .. it used to be u get to keep the diamonds u have paypaled in the last 3 months befor u get jailed
if i remember corectly
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience