You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 7:25pm

Clan Competition Winners

Congratulations to the winners, even if we want to know which evaluation criteria were used to judge the videos since I do not believe that our clan could not compete for the first three positions.
Every single image of our video has been created for the occasion and is the result of a long work and is not just a copy and paste of static images placed at random or pieces of video extrapolated around.
I then ask myself if it is correct and correct to have the guards take part in the competition as well, even if they are a clan they are not part of the common feo clans and it could happen that conflicts of interest occur during the evaluation.
I firmly believe that our video should have been on the podium and I would also like to hear the opinion of the community,
and below we report our video hoping that this time it will be re-evaluated for the skill and not for sympathies or other
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7S7ywf-a0&t=7s

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 12:03pm

still waiting for info