You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:10pm

Question for humans - bit more difficult this time :-)

A prisoner is supposed to take a bath in the high-security wing of a prison. For this he is led into a special cell. This is exactly 1.80 meters long, 1.80 meters wide and 2.60 meters high. In it is a bathtube with 250 liter capacity, which is firmly embedded. The room has no windows and only one door. This is made of steel and absolutely waterproof. In the middle of the ceiling is a round ventilation shaft with 12 cm diameter and removable grille. The guard tells the prisoner that he will return in exactly three hours and pick him up. However, when the prisoner turns on the tap a short time later, the handle breaks off and he can not stop the water. The water flows incessantly at 60 liters per minute, and the steel door is shut off.

What can he do so he does not drown?

Correct answer should have been:

Pull the plug out of the bathtub

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:16pm

seems like i gave a little bit hard task tho :c

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:27pm

if they just have to guess 9/10 correct, they just have to say colour of hat in front of em

If their own...idk...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:37pm

Solution: Let red colour be 0, green - 1, blue - 2
first prisoner sum all colours in front of him and tells the sum by modulo 3 (16 modulo 3 is 1, for example), inverted for colour (so if sum in front is 16, he says green = 1)
then each of other prisoners count the difference between colour said and sum in front of him and determine his colour

Example:

rgbrrgbrrb

first tells blue (1+2+0+0+1+2+0+0+2=8=2)
second see (2+0+0+1+2+0+0+2=7=1), so he says (2-1=1) green, update the sum to (2-1)=1
third see (0+0+1+2+0+0+2=5=2), so he says(1-2=-1=2) blue, update the sum to (1-2=-1)=2
fourth see (0+1+2+0+0+2=5=2), so he says(2-2=0) red, update the sum to (2-0)=2
etc
so, prisoners from 2 to 10 guesses their hat's colour right

Sorry if i understood the theme of the day wrong/task was too hard, it could be not counted if moderators will say so) just wanted to give one of my favourite logical riddles

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:58pm

Three eyes have I, all in a row; when the red one opens, no one can go.

What am I?
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:59pm

a traffic light

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:59pm

a traffic light
correct

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:01pm

i have so many keys but alas i cant open any lock! what am i?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:03pm

i have so many keys but alas i cant open any lock! what am i?
keychain

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:03pm

A new task can be put only 30 minutes after the current one.

:angel:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:14pm

What has wings but can’t fly, legs but can’t walk, and eyes but can’t see? :mine:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:16pm

a dead bird ?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:18pm

guys and girls u should follow the rules:

• A new task can be put only 30 minutes after the current one.
  • The challenger has to confirm any correct answers that are posted or must reveal it after the 30 minutes have elapsed. If there is no confirmation from the challenger, no one will receive eggs for that round.
  • You cannot be a challenger every round. There has to be at least two other challengers before you post another question, eg: You, Player 1, Player 2, You. However, you can still answer every question that a player of the opposite race may post.
  • If a task has been put at 12:35, then the next one can only be posted at 13:05

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:18pm

correct! :xmasparty:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:29pm

Better language:

I stand in front of a shelf , there stand clocks side by side. Two of them are cuckoo clocks. One cuckoo clock is the sixth clock from the left, the other is the eighth clock from the right! Between the two cuckoo clocks are exactly three other clocks.

How many watches are at least on the shelf?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:32pm

12 :truce:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:34pm

there is 9 clocks

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:42pm

Woops i meant clocks dont stand they dont have legs :teacher:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:56pm

Sorry at Yarn and Innos for perhaps missunderstanding cause of words,
should not be a word riddle but logical thing

there is 9 clocks

correct answer !! -Shiro- :thumbsup:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 5:02pm

A certain five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word ?