You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 6:46pm

i run much faster than Usain Bolt and for much farther distance than mo farah!
AND, i manage that without any legs.
what am i?

time/ light/ sound
zanim umrzesz, ujrzysz lamę...
before you die, you will see a lama ...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 6:47pm

i run much faster than Usain Bolt and for much farther distance than mo farah!
AND, i manage that without any legs.
what am i?

time/ light/ sound

[edit] too late....
zanim umrzesz, ujrzysz lamę...
before you die, you will see a lama ...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:03pm

Neither is born nor growing, nor dying, but exist.
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:07pm

Neither is born nor growing, nor dying, but exist.

Magmar guards? :) :smile:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:09pm

theosophical answer: Soul
philosophical: time

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:11pm

still no correct answer :D

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:25pm

umm life and death?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:28pm

umm life and death?
no and each player can give only 1 answer .....

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:30pm

admins need confirm if only one answer allowed per player cause it isnt mentioned anywhere

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:31pm

admins need confirm if only one answer allowed per player cause it isnt mentioned anywhere
I asked http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=aixlinn , told me only 1 answer

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:33pm

In Vurdaliya harbor have been 4 Ships in former past:

Ship 1: Elder Verkiry
Ship 2: Commander Norias
Ship 3: Galash the Merchant
Ship 4: Vlavviy the Wise

At noon on 2 January 1953 they left the harbor at the same time. It is known that the first ship returned to Vurdaliya every 4 weeks, the second ship every 8 weeks, the third every 12 weeks and the fourth every 16 weeks.

When will the four ships meet together in Vurdaliya for the first time,
considering that Verkiry takes risk passing by human harbor and
Flavviy sails around the Ice Islands?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:33pm

the answer was stone

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:36pm

if you mean for the very first time, then after departing, if you mean the first time after departing, then 48 weeks

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:39pm

the 4 ships met for the first time when they left the harbor at noon on 2 january 1953

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:40pm

the answer was stone
actually stones are formed from 'parent' rock so in a way they are born :bllll: :lol: but okay you're the boss hahaa :kiss2:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:40pm

if you mean for the very first time, then after departing, if you mean the first time after departing, then 48 weeks

i knew it was ewasy just liked it cause i added WOD names and stuff

48 weeks is correct >> -Shiro- again :woot:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:45pm

you should've if meeting before or after departure, bcs they met for the first time when they set sail together.
and the question was when they first met together in vurdaliya for the FIRST time

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:48pm

you should've if meeting before or after departure, bcs they met for the first time when they set sail together.
and the question was when they first met together in vurdaliya for the FIRST time
but shiro was first :D

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:50pm

but shiro was first :D
yes he was, lol, saying for future reference :shuffle:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:07pm

If i travel at exactly the speed of light, how much distance (exact, not approx values) will i have covered if i kept going at that speed in space, for exactly one year
u can neglect space debris and gravity