You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:10am

April Joke Week - Monday: Tease your brain!

And here is the example for the Monday - Tease your brain!

I am bacterial waste, oh yes,
But just what type, can you guess?
Some put me on their fish and chips,
Others on floors to prevent slips.
Some put me on salads, some in stews,
Some on windows, even shoes.
So I'm bacterial waste, oh yes,
But my name can you guess?

Answer: rageniV
... of course, you, as challenger, do not put any answer :)

Event description and rules

Thread will close Tuesday, 2nd of April, 11h59 server time.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Apr 3rd 2019, 7:34am)

Monday, April 1st 2019, 12:36pm

As i think someone can start and we are not supposed to answer he example question above...

Here is a riddle for human side:

Three ladies meet for a meeting: Mrs. Red, Mrs. White and Mrs. Green. One of the ladies states: "But that is strange, one of us wears a red, another a white and the third a green blouse". "That's really amazing," says the lady with the red blouse, "because no one wears the blouse that corresponds to her name". "That's true," adds Mrs. White.

Which lady is wearing which blouse?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 12:40pm

Ms Red - white blouse
Ms White - Green blouse
Ms Green - Red blouse

Monday, April 1st 2019, 12:46pm

Ms Red - white blouse
Ms White - Green blouse
Ms Green - Red blouse

Congrats -Shiro- that´s the correct answer.

(well i wanted to start it easy anyway :rose: )

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:06pm

One more for humans)

From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.
What am I?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:09pm

have to admit that threw me off at first, then felt a bit dumb haha

The answer is the letter "E"

pd: next time I'll try to throw one mags :P

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:11pm

have to admit that threw me off at first, then felt a bit dumb haha

The answer is the letter "E"

pd: next time I'll try to throw one mags :P
That's the right answer) Waiting for your question)

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:37pm

feed me and I'll live, hydrate me and I'll die

what am I?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:37pm

what am I?
bonfire)

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:38pm

Fire

what am I?
:beer:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:40pm

das correct :music:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:41pm

das correct :music:

Which more correct? :D
:beer:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 1:45pm

they are both the same, so fastest one wins :horse:

Monday, April 1st 2019, 2:07pm

I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground.

What am I?
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 2:14pm

I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground.

What am I?
wheelbarrow

Monday, April 1st 2019, 2:15pm

What am I?
wheelbarrow
correct
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Monday, April 1st 2019, 2:37pm

Question for humans - bit more difficult this time :-)

A prisoner is supposed to take a bath in the high-security wing of a prison. For this he is led into a special cell. This is exactly 1.80 meters long, 1.80 meters wide and 2.60 meters high. In it is a bathtube with 250 liter capacity, which is firmly embedded. The room has no windows and only one door. This is made of steel and absolutely waterproof. In the middle of the ceiling is a round ventilation shaft with 12 cm diameter and removable grille. The guard tells the prisoner that he will return in exactly three hours and pick him up. However, when the prisoner turns on the tap a short time later, the handle breaks off and he can not stop the water. The water flows incessantly at 60 liters per minute, and the steel door is shut off.

What can he do so he does not drown?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 2:55pm

Close the vent with both hands and mouth and breathe through it.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:07pm

Sorry for bad english)

10 prisoners are given a chance to get a freedom: after 30 minutes they would be lined up in such a way that first prisoner will see all other prisoners (except himself), second will see all other prisoners except himself and first prisoner, third will see all other except first, second and himself etc (each prisoner will see only prisoners that stand further than him)

After lining up, guards wear one type of hat out of three (red, green, or blue) on each prisoner. Then the prisoners from the first to last should tell one of three colours (red, green or blue). If at least 9 prisoners out of 10 will guess colour of their hat, they will get a freedom.

Now prisoners know the rules and ask you to help with this problem.
Can you create a strategy that will guarantee prisoners' freedom? (They can only say one of three colours, cannot use the volume or intonation of voice to distribute colours)

Monday, April 1st 2019, 3:07pm

just wait, the room capacity, plus I assume the bath has a drain, he should survive