You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:50am

plateau of silence pvp the week

hello to all I allow myself to post my point of view, being a player very present on wod, I find that the gap is widening between the magmars and humans, all this was dut on the level of the characters, already we could see a big difference between level 10 to 11, we went from simple warrior level to that of mage who was a problem in pvp, but hey we managed to hold 5 to 10 minutes in front of a mage when we were niv 10. For the current concern and the other players can give me their opinion, it is of course the level 16 to 20 which we spray in 1 mins, even being level 15 simple assumption I think the players are clearly fed up, put a ton of bene so that in the end all their fight is lost, I do not even speak nvi 20 or yours max 20 s and again I'm nice, that's it for me it takes to share the groups of niv, level 1 to 15 and level 16 to 20, are only my opinion, but it seems to me that it would be more equitable for all, thank you for your listening and good game :angel: