You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:16pm

The octopus has three hearts. True or False ?

true
correct
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:28pm

The United States has 49 states, False or true?

false
:music: :kiss2: Correct! ... US have 50 states
But it was writen 49 and i know it has 50 but not was not said only so it should ne truell
The question was how many states do US have, not theoretical, not in writing, so I think the answer is still 50

You asked it has 49 states and it does,not how many!

The United States has 49 states, False or true?

false
:music: :kiss2: Correct! ... US have 50 states
But it was writen 49 and i know it has 50 but not was not said only so it should ne truell
The question was how many states do US have, not theoretical, not in writing, so I think the answer is still 50

You asked it has 49 states and it does,not how many!

Question was if USA has 49 states. you said true. which is incorrect. it has 50. so the correct answer was False

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:38pm

but it has atleaste 49 states
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:39pm

The owner of the company that makes Segways died after accidentally driving his Segway off a cliff. true or false?

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:41pm

The owner of the company that makes Segways died after accidentally driving his Segway off a cliff. true or false?
false, he was driving scooter

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:43pm

false, he was driving scooter
correct

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:09pm

to make thats sure: Following question is a "normal" question
for event, its not about sport, celebrities, univery or something
but about event itsself, but YES its a question i want eggs for :money:
and which leads to a 30 minute question pause for all others :bllll:

If i post a question at 21:09 and an answer is given at 21:39 -
is the answer in time according to rules written in event describtion?

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:12pm

but it has atleaste 49 states

to make thats sure: Following question is a "normal" question
for event, its not about sport, celebrities, univery or something
but about event itsself, but YES its a question i want eggs for :money:
and which leads to a 30 minute question pause for all others :bllll:

If i post a question at 21:09 and an answer is given at 21:39 -
is the answer in time according to rules written in event describtion?

True, since u have to reveal your answer AFTER 30 minutes have elapsed, so 21.39 answers are acceptable

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:19pm

ignore Innos's quoted msg, i dont know how it came there :/

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:39pm

True, since u have to reveal your answer AFTER 30 minutes have elapsed, so 21.39 answers are acceptable

Great to know that i also can find tricky questions like you all discussed before with that 49 or 50 US states thing :rabbit:

Well i do not agree with you this time, for me personally answer should be false.

Two ways to try to explain my thoughts about that_

1) If i post at 21:09:00 , 1 minute is already GONE at change to 21:10. Thats just a math thing.
Ok, as we only have system time with full minutes we cant really know that in second detail
but if we only have minutes we can also only count in minutes.

2) For me it´s coming out clear from game describtion itsself, which sais 3 things:

A new task can be put only 30 minutes after the current one.

If a task has been put at 12:35, then the next one can only be posted at 13:05

and above (but here more down just for logical reasons:

if the task is correctly solved by another player, the solution finder, within 30 minutes

So if 13:05 is 30 AFTER 12:35 its NOT WITHIN time

:wink:

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:47pm

well 13.05 is one full minute. so i can answer it up to 13.05minutes 59seconds and it will still be within the time limit. and as the rules clearly state that the question's answer has to be revealed AFTER 30minutes have elapsed, this means u have full 30minutes including that of when the next question is posted. It's not about the next question being asked, its about the question u asked being answered.
so i think your assumption is wrong here :ninza:

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:49pm

Anyway next question:
the first flying machine was constructed by the wright brothers, true or false

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:53pm

Anyway next question:
true

Friday, April 5th 2019, 9:55pm

Anyway next question:

depends on exact wording, tricky question again.

They are known as doing the first successfull flight machine stopping some seconbds of flight
with a watch...

I´m pretty sure they have not been the first people building a "flight machine" what didnt fly :splinter:

Friday, April 5th 2019, 10:02pm

it's either true or false :lol:

Friday, April 5th 2019, 10:38pm

Anyway next question:

depends on exact wording, tricky question again.

They are known as doing the first successfull flight machine stopping some seconbds of flight
with a watch...

I´m pretty sure they have not been the first people building a "flight machine" what didnt fly :splinter:

correct.
he first flying machine was invented by Indian scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade and not the Wright Brothers

Friday, April 5th 2019, 11:50pm

honey never goes bad. true or false?

Friday, April 5th 2019, 11:52pm

true

Friday, April 5th 2019, 11:53pm

true
correct

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 12:20am

The most expensive defensive player in soccer atm is de Light from Ajax Amsterdam

True?