You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 12:12pm

I show you new looter

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=79843193998279

(Many don't care put i want publish this)

Like you can see in this link, we see an lvl 8 Nefertiti http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Nefertiti Come in fight. It's maybe an error, and noooooooo ! She use antichaos for remove jakral's effects on dragon, like that all die and she take dragon after !! But no, we kill this dragon and we are 5 !!

:xmasparty: So welcome for this new looter ! :xmasparty:

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 6:25pm

It's DarkSpecialEd crew, what do you expect?

Btw could you guys start a clan war over this, i'm just bored, want to see some action and by action i mean absolute decimation of darkside clan.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 7:10pm

:lol:

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:00pm

Truth is my clanmates were there to kill dragon and you showed up and attacked it so they could not get rep.

Nefe did what I told him to do. Problem? come see me, oh wait, you can't, cause you're a coward.

I go offline and eat dinner and what happens while i'm gone? someone mirror nefe and you get attacked along with another in your group.

I come back and get blamed and attacked by two NOOB lvl19 executioners in CS. It was so hilarious that I continually ressed for 4 pages of attacks (by invisible of course cause they too are cowards).

There is NO injury anyone can give me in game that my wife cant fix instantly. All my armor is unbreakable. So I LAUGH at you and your stupidity.

There will be a time, very very soon, you will look back on this and think to yourself "this was not a smart thing to do" and I will be the one still LAUGHING at you and the NOOBS you send invisible.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:05pm

I really want this to be a war. This will be very entertaining for me to see. (kinda rooting for darkside cause sith is a very funny guy)

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:21pm

The irony of your post after this thread is unreal.

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 12:06am

:lol: indeed

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 2:09am

dArKsİdEYaHh I aM rEbORn!!!!(dead) this guys why have to be crushed everywhere?? ?( ?( ?(
I didn’t change, I just woke up.

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 12:18pm

I come back and get blamed and attacked by two NOOB lvl19 executioners in CS. It was so hilarious that I continually ressed for 4 pages of attacks (by invisible of course cause they too are cowards).

Okay alright, what is this? Sith is crying again, gee whiz i wonder why. :lol: The guy literally comes here, calls others "cowards" because they just don't wanna get jailed thx to attack changes. Now it's getting really hot, come on declare war on them and show them you're not a coward, Sith! You can do it! :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 12:20pm

See? His post made my IQ drop by like idk 50 points, now i'm down to 450 IQ thanks to sith. I meant to say "attack rule changes" not "attack changes ooga booga".

This dude is bad influence on everyone! For real!

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 1:40pm

they too are cowards

when you pick random weak ppl with clan attack scrolls and tp out after fight and don't get under "coward mark"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:17pm

Original, boss is for all ;) And stop write, Nefertiti = looter like you ? i'm coward?? i'm not lvl 15 and you don't have good mental so, stop crying for nothing ! you are looter! accepte that :lol:

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:20pm

+1 :)

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:24pm

I put this screen like that, we never forget who is looter

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 3:39pm

Literally nobody:
Sith: wE OwN EvErYwHeR wE aR bEsT!!111
Some skull bois: *attack him countless times*
Sith:

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 5:02pm

imao,this image :D

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 12:23am

@Cahal
I could make a meme about ates getting scammed by a lvl16 due ur whole clan incompetence, but thats way too much effort, sadly.

Good image btw

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 12:29am

+1 :)

this is underrated af, you supporting someone who literally said that ur post has no sense :lol:

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 8:18am

Awwww, my clan is so incompetent that we'd destroy your entire clan every breakfast of the day i'm so sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're talking mad trash for someone whose clan is in bronze league. :P

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 10:34am

Aint talking about which clan better, I have no reason to try show who has the biggest ding dong. Just pointing out the fact that you were stupid enough to able some member fuk up ur whole clan :lol: