You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Friday, April 12th 2019, 11:23pm

Gods

Hi,

Someone can explain me how it comes that every german player who i fight receive aladeila/god of drad/dragon/sylph/nymph when I get nothing and other PL/COM players nothing too ??

I made like 15 temples today and always ssame sh*t

for example i fight one lv 15 i win until the last pot mag recieve 2 yes 2 aladeila and 1 dragon in row ...

then next temple another DE i fight him boom first fight he receive aladeil boom second fight god of dead on me ...

I dont even remeebr last aladeila i got on pvp ....

any explanation ?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 1:36am

well , i dont know but there is something wrong on server. i experienced something like it. and i give up active playing because of that.

in 1 fight i get 3 times mana lost goddes (air i think), and my enemy get water god and dragon or / healing god.

and that continue like 2 event ( 2 event mean 2 different temple event around 1 month later)

i did a temple today. u were in too. at that temple i did 3-4 fight and get 2 times water god increased my mana. and i shackle my enemy 1 times. total 3 god visited me in total . 1 fight dead god and water goddess the other fight water goddes only. while one of these fights my enemy get only dragon.

there is something change but idk what happen. There is something working wrong. maybe adding other player luck to his enemy idk.

if any team member care and if they answer at here. i can predict that answer . the answer will be "it is about luck and random. there is nothing wrong"

i am bored, i am offended no more...

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:53am

i am from germany and play on 3servers !

absolutly right le loup,we on german server receive more god-effects !

pl accs have highest stun-chance

com have.....hmmmm...alot more users on plateau-event :smile: and without joke,this server isnt good for inter-server

play vs other com-users and you see,that is good balanced
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:57pm

:cry: