You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 9:59am

09:55 Connection with chat server not established yet.

still it's so... -.- there aren't words for it..

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:16am

Seen many people over the last 10 hours or so be stuck in fights for well over 5 hours.....

I received blessings from my wand today, also expect to do my usual weekend instances and rep hand ins, but with no chat log whatsoever and cliches for every click and use option its put me in a really bad situation.

I hope we get some compensation with this because this is a laughing stock.... the amount of diamond events that have been on recently with timers of $30,000 + euro every week, I find itt astonishing there is literally no one on standby or call at weekends to resolve these types of issues.

Very Worrying indeed :truce: :truce:

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:42am

Still no connection..

11:40 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Bonus: a stuck fight lol http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…d=2778520429475

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 12:19pm

Fixed now, some bugs happening, shadows doesnt use spell or healings, arhas doesnt workhe just stay alive and do some damage instead of healing LOL