You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 8:36am

Chat/ fight and other does not work / help

Since this morning the chat does not work, I tried to uninstall the server, but it does not work even on the normal page. I always get this message "Connection with chat server not established yet." It also does not allow me to make monsters, another message "Unable to initiate fight!". Help please, everything was fine until yesterday. Thank you

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 9:21am

Yeah yeah, welcome to the club. Admins are "working" on it since yesterday evening. The ones who were doing battlefields or the ones who were hunting (like myself) were also screwed over by this. We're just going to wait for a fix.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:17am

It'd be great to let us know when it'll be safe

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:34am

As for me , i also can't use urchi , shadow and can't see all in chat. :woody:

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:43am

oh well, I thought it was just me, I'm calmer now .well: :no2: :shuffle:

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:45am

All we can do is waiting and let admins doing their jobs (even it's hard)