You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned
  • "GastarbeiteR" started this thread

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 4:51pm

Serious Talk About Serious Situation

As much as we love to make fun of adjustments to the rules, it would be really nice if we talked about them in a serious manner. I personally would like to see the attack rule going back to as it was 2 or 3 updates ago. What I'm saying is this:

Any unjust attacks on players below level 11 as long as the attacker is more than 5 levels higher than the attacked one being forbidden is great, it should stay as it is. However, players above level 10 should not be included in this rule. The hidden attack rule should also be repelled. This much protection is too much. Attacks on the same race was and should be a part of this game. I'm no fan of bullying, however i think it would be great if the attack rule didn't turn into a safe space for people who don't want to suffer any consequences of their past actions.

In conclusion: Bullying is bad, attack rule is good. Attack rule should be kept for players below level 11 for attacks on both enemy and attacker's own race (5+ levels difference condition). Using executioner and attack scrolls/spells should be allowed. Attacking with invisibility should be allowed.

I'm hoping rest of the playerbase would also come and share their opinion here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 11:04pm

Reading the attack rule is like reading the instructions for building a house, written in a foreign language.

Makes me scared to attack mobs, for fear that it'll be covered under the attack rule.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: