You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 3:58pm

A Mistake in the Marietta's bouquet quest

There is a mistake in the quest [May Mess] Unusual Bouquet: Harlot (for humans): There is a mention of Jolly Magdalene instead of Marietta.

Marietta the MerryReturn to questsReturn to location

No male is left indifferent by the captivating appearance and languid gaze of this femme fatale. Fellow villagers are forever gossiping about her love of forbidden pleasures, but this wild spirit pays no attention to them. The beauty accepts payment for the love she gives, but anyone who has visited her bed chambers will not spare any gold in order to return there.
Quest stage
[May Mess] Unusual Bouquet: Harlot<b style="color: rgb(128, 128, 128);">*She claps her hands joyfully.* I am waiting, waiting, waiting! Just hurry back, I cannot wait to decorate my house with the fragrant flowers.
Your goal: Take the Oilberry bouquet to Jolly Magdalen.