You are not logged in.

Friday, June 21st 2019, 3:16am

bless for queueing

once again:
03:05 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached.

perhaps a small bless (i.e. 15 minutes of +5 life or speed or similar)payable at the end of timeout would get more people to queue
I'll look that up...

Friday, June 21st 2019, 8:53am

you already have chaotic coins that drop to buy artful items after each win, plus bonus valor, no injuries.

the game gives us 7 chaotic battle's each day, if we don't queue then you can only blame yourself and everyone on that level
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, June 21st 2019, 11:55am

it was 3 am mike, you shouldn't expect many people to be online at that time of the day. Most players are on from 8 am to 12 pm.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, June 24th 2019, 1:09am

it was 3 am mike, you shouldn't expect many people to be online at that time of the day. Most players are on from 8 am to 12 pm.

maybe where you live, but this is a global game. In California it is half the world away. we play too.
I'll look that up...

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, June 24th 2019, 4:01am

Exactly, that's exactly what I'm telling you. People from the time zone you're in (or time zones that are close to yours) don't play during the busy hours. A simple buff to attending chaotics won't change that. That's why you shouldn't expect people to join chaotics at 3 am server time.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.