You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 3:37am

making things easier for non paying players.

I think it would help to increase the player base to make things relatively easier for those that choose not to use real money for things. I was around when the game first started, quit, came back 5 years later quit after a months for school related reasons and came back to find a lot of things have drastically changed along with the number of active players. What would be nice to see is the drop rate brought back to what it was, I hunted for 6 hours the same type of mob and the drops where literally ridiculously rare and even then terrible. The highlight of me farming was 1 leather cuisses. I spent like 7 bronze more on hunting then I got back per kill and I only need 1 green and 1 clear elixir of life to take the thing down. The next issue is that blessings have basically become none existent. The elders blessing shouldn't be a weekly thing it should be daily, why take that away from the player base in the first place? Blessings of a warlord honestly should be daily as well. The point of lowering the cooldown for the blessings is to make fights easier for players because after lvl 4 if you don't have the 50 gold to get a zorb, fights become significantly harder, especially if you dont have the higher quality of gear that is so rare of a drop now that its better to buy from players than to try to get on your own.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 8:16pm

things are already easier than when I was level 3-4, 9 years ago. you do not need to buy anything with credit card, it only makes your life easier and progression is faster. The problem is you are fighting with not even a full set of level 5 green HW armor, which is the slowest way of killing mobs on that level. I recently bought the entire HW 1-5 green set for less than 30g. if you sell some EE on your rainbow hunts then you should get soon green set and focus on chess armor when reaching lv 6.

blesses none existent? no the game is actually throwing free stuff at us regurlarly, i remember last year everyone was complaining about having to much bless even if we used it every hour we could not use everything.

point I'm trying to make is I do not think making it easier will help to grow the game in anyway. The game was designed to be complex and hard. its much easier than it was years ago.

what will help the game to grow or to sustain any numbers is actually advertising the game on my.com's landing page. not sure why my.com is hiding this?

If I look at reddit or any other site that people ask questions about great mmorpg browser turn based game, then WOD is not even mentioned becuase no one knows it exist.

sorry for the long rant, just needed to get some of this of my chest

Cheers, hope some of the stuff makes sense

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: