You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 8:44pm

Star custodian event

Please write here if u kill a star custodian monster and describe how to kill it. :truce:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 9:00pm

Queen Andorvane: It should be the easiest one. I went in with usual stuff: giant, spirit, lots of life, 2 slots of mana and I'm good. The only downside is her constant arrows (especially the one that makes you hit yourself) but I could negate it by simply using vampire extracts (2 slots).
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 9:51pm

killed razorclaw, for lv 16+ you go with 3 slots of bloods, anger elixir, life scrolls, mana scrolls....

you can put any effect you want, the basic damage will be affected by them, the % don't work
404 not found

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 9:53pm

water elemental is pretty simple, you fight alternating block and no block following his casts, he recharges 5 times, I won almost without buffs, just took time
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 11:50pm

killed razorclaw, for lv 16+ you go with 3 slots of bloods, anger elixir, life scrolls, mana scrolls....

you can put any effect you want, the basic damage will be affected by them, the % don't work
Yeah that's where i went wrong, I had to take 3 slots, not 2... missed that thing with 400 something hp :D
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 7:32am

lamb

07:23 Mattel: so if you see, he has 2 combos
07:23 -DARTH BANE- » Mattel: ok, spill it; how did everything go
07:23 Mattel: 1 of them stuns: right up up up, and then the stun in the 5th hit
07:24 Mattel: they're impossible to avoid, so be ready in block so he dont hit u hard
07:24 Mattel: then, theres the other combo, you shouldnt be on block or in magic aura/stance
07:24 Mattel: the combo is right down down down, and throws effect in 5th hit. if you arent on block or magic stance then the effect will actually have no effect

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:14pm

scorpolion:

5 slot vampire, activate atshi after mob cast, hit superblow lv 6 no block
404 not found

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 4:35pm

@Admins....

hey - i think i have a bug - i hunted monsters - killed superbeings picked a lot plants but no scroll for me.....
after 5 days i think 1 must be possible or?

Can you please check it?

thanks and have a nice day

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 1:07am

Queen Andorvane for non-mage:

Watch her arrow effects, react appropriately. I went with a giant, 1 slot healing scrolls, 1 slot vamps, rest life potions. I didn't use any blessings or summons, but it took my full belt to kill her. May want to consider a summon (not higher than your level) to help once she's close to death