You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 11:09am

Buff Credit

Over Buff is killing battlefield :beaten: , In arena Yesterday, Draconia from DE server lvl 10 kill me 2 times, before I join the fight. Gave 2 Injuries, I died with zero Damage, As you can see, I am not the shittiest lvl 10 out there, but I try to get into battlefield and face people like those, its game over. :truce:

People have become more occupied and got more things to do these days, the value of time has increased. Therefore game should adjust is my view. It was utter waste of time for me in the arena yesterday. That is just 1 example.

Forget winning, I dont care, I know i cannot defeat draconia. But atleast hit 2k dmg get some valor? A big no too! She is so much over buff that She kill me in 1 hit.

Lvl 10 with hp more than 2k? What kind of overbuffing is this?
It just means either you over buff and enter battlefield, or no battlefield at all.

I have a small suggestion. :woody: Many wont like it but still I want to speak out, IF there is possibility of having credit point for buffing too, the way there are for summons.
Like Battlefield which gives the amount of credit that can be used for blessing?
Example there are 10 credit buff available. Characterise the buff. Give it credit.
If you use xyz buff and you exhaust the credit, you can no more add buffs.

That way the number of battlefield will be more, more people will enter, even if lose atleast they get some interest to play the game. If not regular, atleast can try as a pilot project for 1 random week of a month. Not just weekend but 1 week. And, then compare the statistics with rest 3 weeks of the month.

Balanced Buffing= More Battlefield = More interest in game= More players in game and less leaving= More asses to kick= More people spending diamond to do that.

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 5:23am

communism at its finest

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 2:14pm

wait, that she join lvl11, this player kills all the battelfields below too.
i hear on DE -server she goes on all out war and kills all. no one is save. lvl20 mages have problems to kill her. wait or see in list if she is in bf or online^^

good luck

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 2:57pm

wait, that she join lvl11, this player kills all the battelfields below too.
i hear on DE -server she goes on all out war and kills all. no one is save. lvl20 mages have problems to kill her. wait or see in list if she is in bf or online^^

good luck

yep thanks goodness i dont see her anymore:lol:

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 6:05pm

i dont like overbuffers either, but what abt ppl who actually work super hard to bcm superstrong then stuff like this is imposed, then whats the point of even trying?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 10:35pm

Non-blessers of War of Dragons, you have nothing to lose but your chains! Seize the memes of production!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.