You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrackerJack" started this thread

Monday, July 15th 2019, 8:41am

[Guide] Star Custodians

Are you having a hard time fighting the star custodians? Not sure what to stock and what the strategy should be?

Here is a quick guide for it. Note: We will like to remind you these are just recommendations and not direct instructions on how to fight these things. There are chances these might fail, so use at your own risk.

Hint: The Star Custodians have Magic Control effect. To avoid it use elixir of atshi AFTER the Star Custodian’s first attack.

Belt: 2-3 slots of red antidotes (5-6 slots for level 11+) , 2 slots Vampire Elixirs (power), giant, pots of life Low levels
Scorpion casts Lethal Poison. You can stall for cooldown of the antidote or hit fast using Vampire Elixirs and combo of Great Thirst for Revenge Other levels: Use Bear Super-blow

Belt: 2 slots of Vampire Elixirs, 2 slots of Elixir of Blood, giant, pots of life
Queen Andorvane uses Starry Bow, often shoots with Uncontrollable Strength Loss and Uncontrollable Breath of Ruin.

Belt: You need to have 2-3 slots of Scrolls of Poisoning/Shurikens, 2 slots of Elixir of Blood, giant, pots of life. Zinka has a special shield that can absorb up to 500 points of original damage. Mage's poison does not work on the goa but Shadow Poison works

Belt: 2-3 slots of Elixir of Blood, 1 slot of Vampire Elixirs, giant, pots of life.
Hitting in block or without block depends on the active effect the Elemental has cast (Piercing Blow Preparation or Crushing Blow Preparation) Also, this Custodian has 100% resistance to the Fire, Water, Light, Shadow, Water and Earth schools of magic.

Belt: 2-3 slots of Elixir of Blood, 1 slot of Vampire Elixirs, giant, pots of life. Also you can use Scrolls of Charm Dispersal to remove Weakness before the last hit in combo of Great Thirst for Revenge or Bear Super-blow.

Belt: Elixirs of Blood, Vampire/Power Elixirs, giant, pots of life.
The Custodian’s combo attack cannot be interrupted, but you can prepare for it. Keep your life level above 60%. Watch out for Lamb's super-blow attack. When it goes through the bhhh combination (b - the body, h - the head), then the next blow will be the Stunning Ram Attack. After this combination hit in block, to survive. For the rest of the fight it is recommended to fight without blocking while using the Great Thirst for Revenge or Bear Super-blow combo.

Belt: 3 slots of Vampire Elixirs, giant, pots of life (preferable red pots).
Tuver has an ability called the Triple Punishment (The Custodian’s enemy loses 33% of health on every critical hit, block, or dodge.). This creature has 100% resistance to the Fire, Water, Light, Shadow, Water and Earth schools of magic. Recommendations: If possible, use armor from different set to break you set. You can remove Talents for Protection/Agility/Intuition. Use blesses that give you hp and damage, don't use Celebration Punch or Flame of Vial. Use the Great Thirst for Revenge or Bear Super-blow combo but check your life level after every hit. At the end of the fight you can use your shadow with Shadow poison ability. Tuver doesn't remove a poison from Grim Gargoyle Amulet of Call.

Belt: Elixirs of Blood, Vampire/Power Elixirs, giant, pots of life. You can use 1 slot of Elixir of Breather.
You will have 2 dragons in the fight. If one dragon dies, the other will fly into a rage, increasing damage dealt by 400% and become immune to stunning and retribution effects.. To prevent this, both dragons' health must be kept equal throughout the entire fight.

Belt 4-5 slots of Underground /Premium (red) Elixirs of Blood, giant, pots of life
Only critical hits can deal noticeable damage to them. The Great Thirst for Revenge or Bear Super-blow combo are good.

Belt: 3-5 slots of Vampire Elixirs, giant, pots of life.
For the entire fight 50% of your damage will be dealt back directly to your character. Use combo of Great Thirst for Revenge.

Belt: giant, 1 slot of Elixirs of Blood/Power, rest slots with of Vampire Elixirs.
She reduces the effectiveness of any healing effect by 90%. Use combo of Great Thirst for Revenge.

12. Libra Constellation Custodian Belt: giant, pots of life, 1-2 slots of Elixirs of Blood/Power, 3-5 slots of Vampire Elixirs. Because he has Balance of Power, keep you life level between 40-60%.

Hint: The Star Custodians have Magic Control effect. To avoid it use elixir of atshi AFTER the Star Custodian’s first attack.

NOTE: Once again, we remind you that these are only recommendations and aren't direct instructions for the fight.

If you have other or better ways to fight them, please add your experiences to this thread! The CrackerJacks wish you a very successful event!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jul 30th 2019, 5:14pm)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, July 15th 2019, 3:33pm

And who the hell are you? Another multi?

Thanks for the tips tho.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 8:34pm

Hi sorry a stupid question, is it expected in the ritual event, to find the rituals? because I haven't found one yet
Thanks

Monday, July 15th 2019, 9:25pm

It is a good question, Sherian. You will not find rituals everytime. Different activites give different ritual and you will have to do these activites (such as hunting, gathering etc.) multiple time to find ritual. Alternatively, you can buy rituals from other players.

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 9:37am

hey all
i just wanted to add that to kill water elemental instead of bloods u can use vamps.
i had to use only 2 life pots(giant ofc) and 3 slots vamps to kill it(it was my 2nd attempt)
will to live symbol and pet buffs work wonders.
if u have illusionary slots u can even take 4 slot vamps
playing in block is a good way as his crits in unblock are 300ish, just open block when he's gonna use piercing blow, and when you're gonna finish great thist for blood superblow(which is the best one to defeat this guy)

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 11:12am

IMHO, the best way to kill Tuver Constellation Custodian - is use of 50 week wraithes, such as lings or zigreds (note: lings has refresh of call at 15 min of each hour, it hasnt own timer). If tuver kill all 50 of them - use strong wraithes by level. This way is sligtly expencive, but very effective.

P.S. "To avoid it use elixir of atshi AFTER the Star Custodian’s first attack" - in case of dragons, you have 2 mobs in battle, so atshi should be used only after BOTH of them are attacking.

P.S.2. No, I havnt mult on this server. :)

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 8:33pm

here's tip for lamb for mages: (all red pots used)
1giant 1spirit 1atshi 2slot mana (1slot in illu with life) rest life pots
magic but block when he does mid top top top
and go open in phys when he does mid bot bot bot
(follow the instructions when lamb has done this combo, the superblow is the 5th hit)
easy/ no?

-courtesy: GOAT
*wink wink*

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 8:13pm

Guide for lvl 3-4

If anyone has the time. I tried few times and almost succseded. Guide for Custodians for lv 3 4 with 4slots .. If i Make it i shall pass though the knowledge and guide

Wednesday, September 1st 2021, 8:36pm

:hi: Maybe Poison Scroll work vs Edera and Razorclaw? Increasing dmg dealt or no work on those two Custodians? (lv 7)
:beer: :mine: :angel:

Thursday, September 2nd 2021, 9:34am

:hi: Maybe Poison Scroll work vs Edera and Razorclaw? Increasing dmg dealt or no work on those two Custodians? (lv 7)
Against razorclaw it doesn't work for sure (it takes 1hp all the time). Against Edera I don't think it is worth to use 3 poison (360hp) when you can tak 10 vampires (even for Undeground 10x24% more dmg and 50% vamp per blow). Not sure how strong are blows on lvl 7 but if it is for example ~60 - it would be ~144 additional damage and ~370 life from vampirism (so I guess another 5+ blows or so 60dmg each).