You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 1:25pm

Update questions

Question about this "awesome" new stalking app called Locator:
As far as I understand bless you are using while being invisible is not shown in the chat of people stalking you. What is about the use invisibility itself? Is it shown in chat or not?

You planning to offer a hidden face option to buy for diamonds for locator list?

Any chance you implement at least a menu on whos Locator list a player is on to see for him?

I´ll spare you my oppinion about this new function and how it makes in game trolling so much more convenient especially for lvl 16+ cross race... :angel:

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 2:40pm

My assumption is that if you go invisible, it's gonna tell people who have you on locator that you have gone offline, rather than a flat-out "player x has gone invisible".

Friday, July 19th 2019, 3:28pm

If you add someone on the locator that has their character link hidden, they will appear as offline, however you can still see their effects and it will let you know if their effects increase