You are not logged in.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:34pm

Clash in the Temple, year 283 / Feedback

Warriors of Faeo! We would like to introduce you new battlefield (in a test mode): Clash in the Temple, year 283.

As it says, the battlefield is in test mode, so not everything might run as intended. Please leave your feedback and findings here in this thread, so administration can work all your feedback down from one place.

Thank you :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 29th 2020, 11:10am)

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:38pm

It might count as "doesn't work as intented" : you can select grey talents of everything.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:39pm

Activities shouldn't work in the bf, players can receive extra buffs from reward caskets

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:41pm

hi,
cerberus fury i riceve dont work,scalps dont count coals,sphera , glory combat prowess ... there is not working noting just you can riceve valour and exp :smoke:
Guard falkor

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 5:42pm

The instance map doesn't function when on the battlefield, it would be nice to be able to navigate a bit better. Not so much of an issue with temple, but if it were crystalline caves then it could be a nightmare

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:10pm

• langage: random, sometimes polish german or english (expl: I took 2 blue crystals, one was in english the other in other langage)
  • no activity reward when back, no glory
  • no energy when back
  • no scalp
  • bow: polish /english mixed
  • no instance map. It's ennoying inside
  • When i joined I was able to take glory reward (max in instance is for a lvl 10, i have much more than a lvl 10 but didn't reach the max on normal server) and when i came back, was 0 glory added.
  • Take age for move .....
I'm capped, but glory indicated after a won fight is for a lvl 10 .... does that mean we will all get valor like a lvl 10 or it's buggued?

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:15pm

no scalp, no energy and no valor(only at the end of instance) is working as inteed, as far as Im concerned from RU. Actvities and glory casket shouldnt be filled, since you can get a couple of blesses which can help you inside, battle spirit/dragon gift/heaens from gloy and heavens from activities. probably the fact that when you back to your ''account'' and have not filled activities is working as inteed, but not sure

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 10:22pm

• langage: random, sometimes polish german or english (expl: I took 2 blue crystals, one was in english the other in other langage)
  • no activity reward when back, no glory
  • no energy when back
  • no scalp
  • bow: polish /english mixed
  • no instance map. It's ennoying inside
  • When i joined I was able to take glory reward (max in instance is for a lvl 10, i have much more than a lvl 10 but didn't reach the max on normal server) and when i came back, was 0 glory added.
  • Take age for move .....
I'm capped, but glory indicated after a won fight is for a lvl 10 .... does that mean we will all get valor like a lvl 10 or it's buggued?

Also when you score and message says you got a coal - you don't really get it. it's what happened to me.