You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 29th 2019, 7:17am

WANTED: One new consecrator for Human side!

Human consecrators are looking for one new member to support them in marrying the people of Ogrij.

If you are interested, please apply in this thread:

• Tell us, why you want to be and what would make you a good consecrator.
  • What are the languages, in which you could marry the lovers?
  • Also give us a short extract of a wedding speech, you would use.

Good luck! :love:
Wanna get married? Ask me to make your wedding fun and touching :love:
Take part and win codes: Weekly Knowledge Test

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jul 30th 2019, 5:07pm)

Monday, July 29th 2019, 9:54pm

I want apply i'm made for this job.

Tell us, why you want to be and what would make you a good consecrator.

21 years im failing to find a wife, by being consecrator i'll have a nice opportunity to marry others ^^.
Why, cause i'm LE LOUP the most handsome male of the world all what i do is made perfectly )).

What are the languages, in which you could marry the lovers

I can make it in russian, french, english and dutch.

Also give us a short extract of a wedding speech, you would use.

Oy Oy Oy (santa start), today we are all reunite in order to celebrate a woooooooooooooooooooonderfuuuuuuuuuuuul event, the wedding of Mr&Mrs Smith. John will u take Jane as wife and love her until a mag kill her ? No, Jane will u take John as husband for the worth and the worth until another hum kill him and take his place ? Yes. According to my suprem despotic power. You become Husband and wife ))

vote LOUP consecrator,

LE LOUP

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 7:56pm

I am exactly the right person because I want a lot of imagination and everyone wants to make their wedding unique.

What are the languages, in which you could marry the lovers?

English and German

I greet those present to a unique wedding for this hair couple. Let us take a look at how the two lovers got to know each other and love each other. As (name) first saw him and he saw her.
Then to give this unique question a wonderful meaning. That's why I'm getting used to the bride to express her feelings to your loved ones.
Now the groom is allowed to say something.
Now we know how it happened and now I step on both of you and ask you (name) would you like to take this wonderful person, as she is supposed to take to your wife well-timed so say "yes".
Now (name) I ask you are you taking this man to be your well-husbanded husband so do you say yes.
In power of my office, I hereby tell her since lawfully trusted faeo spouses.

BB

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 4:10am

What are the languages, in which you could marry the lovers?

1. I want to be a consecrator because it makes me happy see others happy. Sometimes people play this game simply for fun, but sometimes there can also be a mutual love with certain players, and can virtually fall in love. I would be the indicated one to marry those uniquely because every single couple has its strength, uniqueness, and weirdness in the side.

2. I can marry people in English or Spanish

3. It's a short extract, but I will try to put all my ideas on mind; it'd be helpful if I personally know the couple, that way it can add a humorous flavor to the wedding.

"From an awful experience in an Arena, this kind lady found something unique and unexpected in his horrible Arena partner - he is the one. After being lonely in her clan looking for someone to accompany her to do her tasks, she found the silly one messing up in Arena after forgetting to equip his giant elixir.

The history carries on, as for this lady allowing herself to forgive the young man. He had admitted his mistake, but showed her that by being a little silly, he could make her blush through his little flirty sentences.

Now, after 3 months, these two have decided to become each other's love of their virtual lives. And they have decided to do it today, at the shiny palace of marriage.

I declare lady and young man, wife and husband"

Friday, August 16th 2019, 7:44pm

1)Tell us, why you want to be and what would make you a good consecrator.
Its good to give a little from you to the happpiness of the others.... its a a privilege to be a consecrator, i was one on IT server and i know when you merried someone that you give happyness.

2)What are the languages, in which you could marry the lovers?
English , Italian, Greek.

3)Also give us a short extract of a wedding speech, you would use.

We are gathered here today to celebrate one of the greatest moments and to cherish the words which shall unite ____ and ____.
This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you.
No matter the Challenges you face,
you now face them together,
and no matter how much you succeed
you now succeed together.
The love between you joins you now as one.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 3:41am

i think i would be a good consecrator, i love to make people happy, and to make people laugh if thats what they choose or serious

i can do ceremonys in english but i can also use translator if they wish to be in a different language

With all your heart, do you (name) take (Name) to be (name) wife/husband.
do you promise to be (name) love, companion, and friend,
their partner in battlefields
their ally in conflict
their greatest fan
thier comrade in adventure and mag raids
their comfort in defeat
their accomplice in mischief,
their strength in times of need
who love and trust completely.
All the days of their Faeo lives

*their* could be replaced with the persons Id if they desire to do so

Sunday, September 1st 2019, 6:09pm

Recruiting closed. Congratulations to Nakia as the new Human Consecrator! :love:
Wanna get married? Ask me to make your wedding fun and touching :love:
Take part and win codes: Weekly Knowledge Test