You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:36am

Art : How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell during his lifetime ?

Literature : Which character is pregnant at the beginning of "The Grapes of Wraths" ?

Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime Red Vineyard at Arles.

Rose of Sharon (called Rosasharn by her family)
both right :yes:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02am

ART:
What is rococo furniture and what movement was it against to?

LITERATURE:
The Qur’an... is composed of how many chapters and who did it wrote it?
404 not found

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:33am

ART:

LITERATURE:
Art : Rococo is an 18th century European art movement involving architecture, the decorative arts, painting and sculpture. Now, Rococo furnitures are furnitures designed by focusing on secular, more light-hearted, asymmetrical design, while continuing the Baroque penchant for decorative flair. It was against classisism

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:35am

ART:

LITERATURE:
Literature : 114 chapters. Wrote by Angel Gabriel (Jibril) ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:53am

I'm sorry but you were a couple of minutes late :smile: so I won.

:) answers were correct but late
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, September 16th 2019, 4:10am

Art: What is the full name of Mozart's Turkish March?

Literature: Which antagonist Sherlock Holmes wasn't able to catch?
The answers were: Rondo Alla Turca and Jack The Ripper.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 4:14am

Art: Why Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are considered "The Fathers of the Renaissance" ?

Literature: What are two of the made up languages included in J. R. R. Tolkien's books?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 4:44am

litterature : the Lhammas and the elivish language

Monday, September 16th 2019, 4:47am

Art : How long did it take Leonardo Da Vinci to paint Mona Lisa's lips ?

Literature : What famous novelist once dated the daughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 5:27am

Art : How long did it take Leonardo Da Vinci to paint Mona Lisa's lips ?

Literature : What famous novelist once dated the daughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill ?
Art : 12 years

Literature : J. D. Salinger

Monday, September 16th 2019, 5:50am

Correct but you didn't answer the art question, so it doesn't count.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:22am

art: What type of art was Liao Chi-chun of RoC doing the most?

Literature: There is a note from far away land foreign to both magamar and human lands which you can find somewhere in faeo. It was written by an intellegent individuals detailing how horrible the existance of his own kind is. At the end of the notes the individual decides to end his own life :(((

^where can you find this note?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:25am

Yeah I know, was gonna go over the 30 mins anyway, so decided to put it anyway. 1st question was hard, good job !

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:39am

art: What type of art was Liao Chi-chun of RoC doing the most?

Literature: There is a note from far away land foreign to both magamar and human lands which you can find somewhere in faeo. It was written by an intellegent individuals detailing how horrible the existance of his own kind is. At the end of the notes the individual decides to end his own life :(((

^where can you find this note?
Well, he was doing paintings, he was a painter.

I have no idea about the literature one :lol: could you give a hint?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:48am

Yeah I know, was gonna go over the 30 mins anyway, so decided to put it anyway. 1st question was hard, good job !
That was easy, really, you couldn't find the answer because you thought too hard on that :P You could say "it's because their works are the most widely known of that era, with them, the renaissance starts" or "They're the ones who were able to give the classic renaissance pieces and are now accepted as the fathers of the renaissance" both are true and are acceptable. Good luck, though, there's still time, hope you get some points in. :beer:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:51am

What type of art was Liao Chi-chun of RoC doing the most?

He mostly painted landscapes and stillifes from his home-country, Taiwan :woody:

Second part:
Even after reading chronicles and Historical records i still have no idea :pain:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:52am

WHo painted "Mona Lisa"?

How wrote Fahrenheit 45?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:58am

Wow well puffin browser just deleted half of my messages including the hint so I sound like a prick
The artist does abstract painting and sculpture which is correct

This note comes from piles of paper and the hint was " you have a low chance of finding this note but you can always try everyday<---referring to hiding spots and also the catacombs library

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:03am

Hmm its hard to hints for the note without giving it all away and I wouLD lIke to have double points too
Why you sneaky little human :lol:

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:06am

Sorry! never again on phone browser

here is the whole notes you get from the piles of paper incase anyone was wandering

In your hands is a very unusual suicide note. Listen, warrior, and pay attention to every one of my words.

How could you live, how could you exist, if you were born in a putrid, fetid cesspool? How would it be possible, if from the very first day of your existence you found yourself oppressed by your own origin, your own appearance, your own race? How could you live knowing you are a part of the filthy, horrific nation of Chaos? That was my fate. Now it is my choice to die, to perish before they begin teaching me all the tricks and skills needed by a true warrior, a true servant of Chaos. I must go whilst I am still young enough to be left untouched and untroubled by the higher powers with questions and worries of conquest of new worlds, wars for universal hegemony, politics, power? But the powers-that-be don't know that by the time I was two kes (by which Chaos measures age), I had examined and studied in detail my surroundings, by three kes I had analysed it all and now, at four kes, I have reached my conclusions. And that is why I want to die, why I must die. I am talented, gifted even, and highly intelligent, according to any criteria, in any world. I have mastered the languages of 15 worlds, on each of which live two races. This suicide note, this last testament of mine, is written in 28 of those languages. I have not had time to master the script of the small, amusing Loggers and the sand giants and I don't wish to offend them with my illiteracy in their language. They would never forgive me. And, imagine this - my name is so awful that it can't be pronounced in any one of these languages! I've always hated it. Even my poor mother, if such a terrible creature can be called a mother, had difficulty pronouncing it. It's a good thing we don't adopt pet names for children. That would be even worse. Oh, it's such a shame that I'm not a Human! Humans have the most beautiful names?but there we are, I digress.
Don't for one moment think that I have lived my four kes in vain, only complaining about my suffering! That's not so! I have spent it searching for a way to destroy the creatures of Chaos! And now I intend to try it out?on myself! I hope it works. The last two kes of my life have been spent applying my experience, conducting experiments and studying all the merits and deficiencies of Chaos organisms. And, finally, I've found a way! Perhaps I will do something to be proud of, after all!? Thank you! Enough now, farewell! It's time! Tonight I shall do what is necessary ? it will be the darkest night in all these kes?