You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 1:33am

Double Click Function

I vaguely remember a double click function, basically instead of typing prv[name] or right click on someone's name, then left click, we could just double-left-click on someone's name to talk to them in private, then a third left click would switch it back to the "to[name]" type. Is there any chance we get it back? Does it only not work on my game client? I mean in caves, year 386 it works that way but outside, it doesn't. At least that's how it is for me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 8:12am

It works on browser for me, never worked on client ^^
But also it's pointless to ask atm coz new client will be rolling out soon TM with html5.

Monday, September 9th 2019, 3:44pm

For me prv works if you simply press red arrow once at the beggining of someones name, to talk normal you just click name itself once. Always been that way for me as long as I remember. Can't recall it being any other way. :cool:
:smoke: