You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 5:18am

"You have achieved the first upgrade." What does this mean?

What did I upgrade? My gear? My level? I didn't know I was "upgrading" anything.

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 5:48am

it means you hit 33.33% of experience of your level. you will achieve the second upgrade whenever you hit 66.66% of your exp bar :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 11:40am

It means you achieved the first upgrade, if you keep this up, you'll be upgraded beyond the point of being human evolution, with every upgrade, a part of your body will be replaced by machinery and you'll become the ultimate cyborg. In time, you'll be so strong that you'll take over the world and become its supreme dictator, all I can hope is that you'll spare me from execution when you do.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Used tags

drops, magmar, Upgrade