You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Justeen" started this thread

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 9:25am

"have a nice day" < buff @ admin

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1004113

loving the buff... and i will say thnk oyou very much adminastration for te curtiousy :)

but we as gamers ar VER curious when this effct will timeo out< if possible an / ould you give us a time frame
:) thank you ....loving it btw .. it has been very helpful :*

tyvm :* for the gift but would like a time frame
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 12:40pm

Proposal @Admins:
I'd consider this thread as a provocation and I'd allow all the human race to kill the author until his bless is over.
And I'd call this event: Have a nice day Justeen!

• "Justeen" started this thread

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 7:04pm

:lol: bite me & i'll just smile more :lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 8:42pm

Curiosity killed the cat. Just enjoy the effect and don't ask questions. If you do, expect me to pay you a visit and pop a cap in yo ass.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 12:06am

Just keep relogging every hour to keep it fresh and be happy!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 1:26am

Or log in after 00:00 today because that's how it works now for some reason. :lol: Why do you have to do us like that tceba?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 2:20pm

You can sleep quietly now justeen, the bless is removed, no more stress to not know when that end.
See how lucky you are :lol: